Inspecting the Scene (D9, EE, Open)

Jin

Re: Inspecting the Scene (D9, EE, Open)

Post by Jin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:57 am

A nod, "Jade is precious but protecting our souls only goes so far if some demonic spirit is shredding our bodies. It is something to at least consider."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:58 am

"I only have two small pieces I was going to make a necklace or bracelet out of. If I was given access to more material, I could experiment to see what sort of weaponry could be suitable."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Jin

Post by Jin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:00 am

"Hopefully, when the time comes for needing it, the expedition will have some to spare. But, yes, I only have one piece of my own at this time."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:07 am

"I am not so sure. The Seidou and Crab have only just now found mines of it. There isn't much yet being pulled from the earth. I would guess that what the Rats handed out to us all is as much as we have."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil

Jin

Post by Jin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:09 am

"Then it seems we will be very reliant on our sorcerers." He grins a little, "I'll do my best to keep you safe."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:19 am

"As long as you let me stand in between you and the enemy, I can be the wall and you the archer upon it."

Jin

Post by Jin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:19 am

"I suppose I can accept that."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:22 am

Satone leads the two of them back up to the entrance of the cave.

"Well, I did not feel anything as we traversed the left side. It was too dark to see how wide it was and if the right side is worth going down as well."

Jin

Post by Jin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:25 am

Jin looked at the flickering lantern. Despite it growing brighter as they moved towards the entrance it was still far darker than when they had started, "I do not think the candle would last for much more delving... even in normal darkness. I guess we shall have to be satisfied that nothing attempted to eat us."

Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am

"The wards I helped a priest yesterday put up should contain if there is anything else in here, I think."

Once they get into the light from the setting sun, Satone stretches.

"Well, it was nice speaking with you again."

Jin

Post by Jin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:17 am

"You as well, Satone. Don't be a stranger... and do talk to Shinjo."

Description

Return to “The Corrupted Cave”