[D9: EM: Open]Meditation by the shore

Inga

Re: [D9: EM: Open]Meditation by the shore

Post by Inga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:24 am

"No, they fear what my teacher might do to the village if they kicked me out." She shook her head. "She is a powerful spirit of the forest so... They fear her."
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:36 am

"What kind of spirit? I am still learning much about religious matters by listening to Haruyo. She speaks with the earth spirits mostly. Things that live in every rock around us, or as I understand it, some are great big spirits that take up an entire mountain, or plain."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Inga

Post by Inga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 pm

"She is old lady that has lived many years in the forest. She has a house on the foot of the mountains... the people call her a forest hag." She sighed. "Just a misunderstood soul, she is not a bad person."
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:51 pm

"A spirit that takes the form of a person? I have not seen such thing. Is she like the Kami then?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil

Inga

Post by Inga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:21 pm

"That is her form, an old lady who wanders around the forest." The girl chuckled. "Some call her a onibaba."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:26 am

"Hm. I see. So she is friendly to you, but others fear her. Why?"

Inga

Post by Inga » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:37 am

"I guess that is for her to know and me to find out." She looked at the waterfall. "Maybe I should make a divination to see what she wants from me."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:56 am

"That may be a good idea. With there being gateways open to hell after all, you never know what these spirits may be. "

Inga

Post by Inga » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:02 am

Inga nodded sagely. "I hope it is that I remind her of someone that treated her with respect and not fear."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:20 am

"Respect is alwas more appreciated than fear. Speaking, what made you wish to come on this journey?"

Inga

Post by Inga » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:43 am

Inga nodded. "Well, I heard about helping someone in need... And since well the village where I lived is so eager for me to move out and redeem myself I came. I know we are rescuing the brother of the Kami people so it is a noble thing. I would like to do the same for my brothers and sisters."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:46 am

"Much the same reason as I then. Though, it would not matter if it were a Kami or a human. The tale told is something we should never wish on anyone and must try to assist each other to prevent it from happening. More unity between the tribes...or clans, now I suppose. You say you wish to do the same for your siblings, are they trapped somewhere and in danger?"

Inga

Post by Inga » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:17 pm

"Unless you think marriage is an entrapment and I should rescue them." Inga chuckled. "Are you married?"

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:51 pm

“I am not. There is someone who I care very deeply for, but...”

She flushes a little

“I am not sure how they feel, or if appropriate “
Last edited by Seidou Satone on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inga

Post by Inga » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:05 pm

"Sometimes is better to ask." Inga advised. "Emotions are better shared if they are true. Shouldn't be afraid of them, better to embrace them... that is what makes us human."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:11 pm

"Generally I agree, but I worry that it would be breaking a trust between us, or me 'abusing' my position with them. It's the one I bodyguard, Haruyo..."

Inga

Post by Inga » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Inga placed a hand on her chin. "That can be troublesome. This is a double edge knife. Sincerity and honesty can soothe one souls."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:45 pm

"But, we have been together as friends and so much more ever since we were young children. I am afraid that if I tell her, it could ruin our relationship that already exists."

Inga

Post by Inga » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:57 pm

Inga turned around and placed a hand on Satone shoulder. "The right time will come and you will be surprised or disappointed. I hope that if you are disappointed don't give up on your emotions."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:05 pm

Satone nods and closes her eyes, letting her head hang down.

"I hope you are right."

Return to “The Waterfall and Cliff”