[D9: EM: Open]Meditation by the shore

Inga

[D9: EM: Open]Meditation by the shore

Post by Inga » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:52 pm

Inga needed to center herself again. This trek was starting to take a toll on her. It has been quite long way from home to this place. She misses the nonsense of her baby brother and the weird discussions with her elder brothers. "I miss them too. You know I can't go back." She said to no one. "I miss Baba Nana... I know you hate that woman."

She closed her eyes and let the sound of the cascading water take her to the void.
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Seidou Satone

Re: [D9: EM: Open]Meditation by the shore

Post by Seidou Satone » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:33 am

Satone approaches the waterfall and looks at the woman, looking at her for a moment before greeting;

"Good morning. Here to think on things as well?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Inga

Post by Inga » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:48 am

Inga opened her eyes and looked back to where the voice came. "Yes, I kind of miss my home. People might think that al forest are the same but they are unfamiliar grounds when they aren't your home."
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:49 am

"I can certainly understand that. Even though Seidou lands are so close to here, relatively speaking, this is all strange and different. Do you mind if I sit with you?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil

Inga

Post by Inga » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:19 am

She motioned a rock beside her. "I come from way up north... I am the middle child of a family of 7 children." Inga shared.

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:22 am

"The only child in mine, though I have been partnered with my charge, Haruyo, a blind spiritual leader for the remnants of my tribe since I was old enough to walk."

Satone sits down next to the woman, looking out over the water.

Inga

Post by Inga » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:34 am

Inga nodded. "I wish I could protect them, like you protect leader." Inga lowered her head. The memories sadden the girl. "The youngest is now twelve years of age and he resents me."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:37 am

"What stops you from protecting them? And why the resentment?"

Inga

Post by Inga » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:00 pm

Inga looked over her shoulder. "I... I am not really welcomed. I guess I could if there is an emergency." She nodded. "I have done things that well... I am not proud of."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:53 pm

"We have all made mistakes. The Seidou have taken many slaves, which I am not proud of, but now I have learned differently and refuse to."

Inga

Post by Inga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:02 am

Inga sighed. "That is quite true. Many things happen in the tribes that people are not happy. In my case is just my luck."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:11 am

"You say that you are not welcome. When was the last time you attempted to contact them? To apologize for the past, to show your desire to help?"

Inga

Post by Inga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:21 am

She nodded. "I tried before coming here. They weren't very happy but they let me stay a night before I said my goodbyes."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:30 am

"It is a step. I imagine that over time the wound will heal"

Inga

Post by Inga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:02 am

"I hope it has been 12 years. They still haven't..." She looked over the cascade. "healed."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:09 am

"Perhaps it will take until you return in the next life, but eventually it will happen. All you can do going forward is to show them that it is worth healing the wound."

Inga

Post by Inga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:54 am

"Thank you... I feel liberated." Inga smiled. "Satone... why are you in this expedition?"

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:12 am

"It is the right thing to do. When there is someone in need of help, you help them."

She shakes her head.

"Well, no... I was hesitant, but my charge, Haruyo, was insistent that we participate, and I go where she goes. She said it is the right thing to do. I still have many doubts and hesitations about the Kami, but for some things, you must set aside those hesitations and do what your heart says is right. I am lucky to have her in my life to be a guiding light and remind me of that."

Inga

Post by Inga » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am

"I really don't know about the Kami people but you are right. If someone needs help and one can offer it why hesitate." Inga nodded. "I feel this quest might redeem me from the whole thing but I have to make a name for myself."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:11 am

"Are you completely tribeless?"

Return to “The Waterfall and Cliff”