[Day 9, LM] Embracing the Elements

Togashi Saruko

Re: [Day 9, LM] Embracing the Elements

Post by Togashi Saruko » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:57 am

"It would be nice if this new Empire would have a more enlightened way of life, but... all things in time. We can't run before we learn to crawl," she said with a slow nod and then took a dip underneath the water's surface to submerge herself completely.
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:30 am

"I suppose I should be more concerned about visht where I might go." he leaned back against a rock. "Assuming I don't simply return to the rrreeeesss valley."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:37 am

Umeno washed down a bit of beer before speaking up. "Life's all about making your own path Hanzou. Take the time to figure out what you want and go for it. Fortune's favor the bold in the end, at least in my experience."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Former Kawagaya | Stand-Oafish | Blessed
Carries: Armor, Dai Tsuchi, Tetsubo, Tanto, Hat and Cloak, Pack

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:40 am

"I have a fair idea of what I skiths want." he admitted. "I need to figure a few chersk things out, though."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:15 am

Saruko didn't stay under too long and emerged with a gasp of air. "Goodness, that's refreshing!"

She looked to the others to get an impression of what they were still talking about.
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:27 am

Umeno nodded before giving a slight, playful grin. "Mmm, you could always ask Togashi-sama if she would take you in. I hear the Dragon are good at figuring things out."

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:22 pm

He glanced over at Saruko. "I may consider that as a cheest secondary option."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:57 pm

"Hm?"

She looked monentarily confused. Then it clicked.

"If you need to speak with my husband, about your future, I'll happily introduce you to him," she offered with a smile. "His path isn't for everyone but... sometimes you just need to talk about it to know."

Theme 2Profile

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:23 pm

"Not trying to recommend any particular pAth or anything mind you, just brainstorming ideas t' help," Umenosaid wishfully.

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:41 pm

He nodded. "With gods falling from the sky, evil infecting the world and the skeent tribes of man gathering together, it's hard not to think there are many changes ahead. I'm hoping I can see how I and koorrr my people may be affected."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:21 am

"Mm, it is a time of change, but we don't have to fear it. I believe this time of change can allow for mankind to accomplish great things, the greatest we ever have perhaps."

Theme 2Profile

Return to “The Waterfall and Cliff”