Magical Bathtime (EM, D9)

Shinjo Miuna

Re: Magical Bathtime (EM, D9)

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:41 am

Ongaku no Ryoko wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:07 am
(Snip)
Miuna playfully splashed her back, turning as she did so, just in time to see Kinsen leap from the cliff top.
Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:17 am
(Snip)
She's mesmerized momentarily, watching Kinsen drop. Seeing the water turn red, playfulness forgotten, she leapt into action, swimming briskly to the mouth of the falls.
Phi wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:27 am
(Snip)
She wasn't quite quick enough and Phi beat her there. Seeing her pull Kinsen from the water, she stood, walking briskly toward the two.

Aono came around from the shore line. "My goodness, Lady Hantei, I am glad you're alright." She breathed a sigh of relief seeing the woman wasn't too injured. She looked at Kinsen, then at Miuna standing there, who was still stark as a newborn babe. "Well, I guess you two are even now," she laughs, the sound deep from her belly.

Miuna, suddenly hyper aware of her nudity, submerged herself in the water once more. She signed, asking Aono to ask Kinsen, "Does she need healing?"

Aono instead says, "Lady Hantei, are you sure you're alright? If you need medical attention, Miuna can assist."
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:51 am

Kinsen winces as she perks up to poke her own behind, "Ouch, ouch. It is just a butt hurt, I guess. It should heal soon."

Realizing she was partially naked –– again –– in front of people, Kinsen sighs. It doesn't really seem to bother her, if not the fact that she lost the piece of underwear to the waterfall.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:55 am

Ryoko sighed, settling back onto a stone in the stream leading away from the pool, shaking her head. "I'm glad you are all right. "

Splashing idly, she added, "The water is nice and cool, it should ease the ache."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:02 am

Miuna giggled, seeing that all was well. She splashed Ryoko again and then swam out and beckoned the others to come and finish enjoying themselves, kicking up water with her feet.

Aono laughed softly. She took like a fish to the water, her sister. She was glad to see the terrible swamp ordeal had not robbed her of her love of swimming.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:12 am

She groaned and sighed at the four of them, grumbling and nodding to Kinsen once she was sure everyone was intact. "Need to dry off, I'll be right over there," she muttered as she went to get the water out of her boots momentarily. Oi, that was more than a little annoying, but such was the way of things. At least they were all having fun, right? Squatting down into guard position again, she went onto overwatch for a moment, just to keep an eye on things.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 am

Kinsen shrugs a bit, not having actually met Phi before. She gives a bow and smiles. "Thank you for caring for me, I am Hantei Kinsen."

With that, the tall blonde gives a wink and gets back into the pool with she other girls, splashing water all over.

"ACK!"

She shouts in a stop as her waist level with the water, though, as the cool water stings her damaged behind.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:25 am

Ryoko strode over to Phi, concentrating intensely. As she went she pulled a small globe of water, a few inches across, from the pool, balancing it on her finger tip, her right horn shining gently as ice began to frost over its surface.

"Why not join us, Phi? Don't make me splash you."

The threat was deadly serious, apart from the light of mirth in her eyes.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:34 am

Miuna treaded water, the coolness of it feeling wonderful in contrast to the hot air above. Aono, having had enough of the water, sat herself on the shore to dry. Miuna watched the exchange between Ryoko and Phi with curiosity. How does she hold the water like that? Does she wield magic, can ogres do that? She would have to question her about that. Maybe when she was less naked.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 am

Kinsen widens her eyes at how Ryoko was moving the water bubble around, and her expressions copies Miuna's. Yet, she doesn't notice the small Shinjo while swimming backwards into the pool to watch the water show, and bumps into her accidentally.

With a giggle, she turns and nods. "I'm sorry."

TN to be recognized is 0

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:47 am

"Phi," she said to Kinsen with a nod. "A pleasure." from the edge of the water before she saw the young girl do... what she did. How did she? She didn't cut her hand. "How did you... uh..." She seemed more than a little confused and impressed before finally grunting in irritation. This was going to continue until she got into the water, wasn't it? She sighed and shook her head.

"Give me a minute, Ryoko," she said, groaning and going to start the somewhat labored process of getting undressed. it was going to take her a second to get there anyway.
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:10 am

That brought a laugh from Ryoko, and she snapped her fingers, the ball exploding into a small cloud of water vapour, before falling back into the water, and floating gently toward the others.

"It's our last chance to relax for... who knows how long. Enjoy it!"

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:21 am

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 am
Kinsen widens her eyes at how Ryoko was moving the water bubble around, and her expressions copies Miuna's. Yet, she doesn't notice the small Shinjo while swimming backwards into the pool to watch the water show, and bumps into her accidentally.

With a giggle, she turns and nods. "I'm sorry."
Miuna instinctively held her hands out as Kinsen came near, gently catching her by the shoulders as they bumped. Kinsen turned and she smiled, returning the nod and raising her hands in a gesture that implied all was well. She watched Phi, realizing she was taking off her armor to get into the water. She was excited, and wondered if Ryoko would do any more water tricks. Her horn had glowed too, hadn't it? She needed to see it again to be sure.

Aono watched, bemused, from the edge of the water.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:29 am

Kinsen moves her lips without actually making noise, so only Miuna would hear her mentioning: I didn't want to bother Aono-san, but if you can treat my wound later, I appreciate.

TN to be recognized is 0

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:49 am

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:29 am
Kinsen moves her lips without actually making noise, so only Miuna would hear her mentioning: I didn't want to bother Aono-san, but if you can treat my wound later, I appreciate.
She read the words on Kinsen's lips and looked into her golden eyes, made even more lovely by the sun reflected on the surface of the water. She nodded, her smile faltering a bit. Perhaps Kinsen was more injured than she let on. Whatever Miuna could do to ease the pain, even if it was just a minor injury, she would gladly do for her.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:27 am

A moment later, Phi was there in front of them, in the shadows that loomed over the water, where the sun wasn't so bright. She'd taken off her mask, because obviously it wasn't going to work in the water. She looked like a shorter haired version of her younger self, ghostly pale skinned. It was an unnatural level of pallor, and very clear that it wasn't just from spending time indoors. She just... didn't tan at all. She had a self conscious look as she dipped into the water because she knew at least one of the women here had called her pretty before.

Once in, she sighed a little and tried to relax. "Ryoko... if you haven't caught on. I don't relax. It's not in my nature. At least this water's not too warm." She raised an eyebrow and opened one eye, looking at Kinsen. "Hantei's your husband, isn't he? What's... he actually like?" Yeah, she had enough of a confidence, Phi was already in the 'he's your husband' camp, not 'you're his wife' camp.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:46 am

"Well, at least pretend to relax for a few minutes." Ryoko jested, from where she floated a few feet away.

As Phi asked, Ryoko tried not to look too much like she was listening in.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:32 am

Kinsen turns to look at Phi as she calls up, and she take a considerable time admiring the girl. With a grin, she says, “Say what you will about Jigoku, but there’s surely a heavy touch of Tengoku here today with all this beauty you bring. I hope my boy has the chance to meet a young lady as pretty as any of you.”

Kinsen nods for Miuna to get close, and swims near Phi to reply so they could all understand. “Dear husband is, to me, my life. He has freed me from the shackles of misery, war and death. Taught me how to follow the light. To become civilized. How to read and serve others. But, ultimately, he has given me the best gift any god could: my little boy.”

The Stag smiles. “He is also very imponent, stoic, strict and doesn’t laugh very often. In public, of course. Dear husband is a true gentleman in every aspect. I am, of course, deeply attracted by his mysteriousness. I confess I learned to... ahm... read in between the lines, as he often says.”

She takes a deep breath, and blushes a bit, adding, “Desr husband also shines a warm and cozy aura. I feel safe and protected. It full my very soul up to the rim. Also, he’s quite tall. Impressively godlike doesn’t give him credit enough.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:58 am

Wow, you are besotten with him, aren't you? Well, to each their own. That sound absolutely, positively... awful. I have to admit that it sounds like he is very much like this Akodo is. Very civilized. My hands are drenched in blood, and I don't really want that to stop. I am good at what I am good at.

"He sounds like an impressive man in many ways." Hey, that wasn't a lie. He certainly sounded like that the way that she spoke of him. "You sound like he's certainly put his mark in your life. I admit, I've never been so good at reading between the lines." Or reading at all for that matter, but that was another point entirely.

"How old is your son?" They weren't here, she was sure. Far too much of a risk.

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 pm

Miuna gazed at Phi appreciatively, green eyes watching red. She smiled at Kinsen's compliment because, even though it would make Phi squirm, it was an accurate assessment. How could one's complexion be comparable to snow? It was striking. And beautiful. She came near, as Kinsen had instructed, and watched her speak of her husband. It was not difficult to see that she loved him, very much. And it was unsurprising, given all the reasons that she listed. Hantei sounded like a strong, good man from what she was describing. Miuna knew that, mostly, not all was what it seemed, but she should like the chance to meet Hantei one day. Hopefully Miuna would meet someone she could speak of like that some day. Perhaps she already had.

Just then, her foot touched a jagged rock at the bottom of the pool. Ah, that'll work. She hadn't brought anything with her into the water, but she had wanted to heal Kinsen sooner rather than later. She used the rock to open the sole of her foot a bit. She winced slightly, the rock not able to make as clean a cut as her blade. Positioning herself behind the Stag, she murmured her incantation, so quietly only Kinsen might hear, and gently placed her hands on the woman's hips below the water. She felt the stir of the water kami moving through her and into Kinsen, accelerating the healing process. There, she thought, she should feel much better now. If Kinsen turned to look at her she would smile warmly, being happy to assist.

She waited to see what Kinsen would say about her son. Miuna liked watching her speak of Genji, it lit up her features and warmed her from the inside out. A mother's love fit Kinsen very well.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:22 am

Ryoko listened curiously, but did not move in either direction, instead letting the feeling of the water spread through her, the awareness of it saturating her.

For some reason, her head was starting to ache, though she could not quite say why. Perhaps too many tricks, too soon. It was a new thing, and needn't be rushed.

Return to “The Waterfall and Cliff”