Magical Bathtime (EM, D9)

Ongaku no Ryoko

Magical Bathtime (EM, D9)

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sun May 31, 2020 10:55 pm

Ryoko was gleeful, because this was a beautiful place.

Seemingly heedless of the danger, she scurried along the bank of the river, gleefully watching the rushing waters, and then gasping as she came to the waterfall.

"Wooow..."

Following the animal trails down the cliff, she arrived at the pool at the bottom, wading in with a careless abandon, and splashing water about and sighing with pleasure as the cold currents carried away the dust and weariness of the march.

Floating blissfully in the water, she allowed herself, just for a moment, to find peace in the pool and the thundering water.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Nozomi

Re: Magical Bathtime (EM, D9)

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:16 am

Some people were enjoying this picturesque moment of nature's glory. Some people were on guard duty, making sure all the sight seeing sorts weren't dying awful deaths because they were perpetually something of a negative nelly about things. But considering where they were going perhaps that was easier to understand.

Phi caught the splash and looked out where Ryoko was floating and raised an eyebrow. "Enjoying ourselves, are we?" she called out. More or less amused.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:42 am

As soon as they had arrived and she had seen the water, Miuna immediately begged her sister to accompany her to the falls in the morning. It had been far too long since she'd been able to properly clean herself, and this might be their last chance for something like this.

She gasped, taking in the sights on the careful climb down, silently marveling at such a beautiful place. She had not been awake this early for a few days, and she took in the sunlight and scenery with a childlike glee. They made their way to the pool, careful to stay away from the thundering falls. Miuna was half disrobed when she realized there was someone else in the water already and another nearby.

Sunlight glinted off of light hair and horns. Familiar red eyes peeked out from beneath a hood. Miuna, delighted, recognized Ryoko, the young ogre she had met during their stay in the Great Mountain City, and Phi. She peeled herself from her clothes, leaving them on the bank, and waded into the water with little ceremony. She dove under when the water became deep enough. An audible "Ahhh," escaped her when she surfaced near Ryoko, as the water was cold and refreshing. Much more pleasant than the last time she'd been in a body of water this large. She waved to Phi.

Aono waded in shortly after, with far more tact than her sister. She bowed to Phi before submerging herself within the pool. "Well met, Phi, how are you on this morning?" She called over the roar of the water.
Last edited by Shinjo Miuna on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:55 am

Ryoko, half submerged, couldn't well make out what was said to her, but she recognized the women who had joined her, waving cheerfully at both.

Lifting herself out of the water, she stretched, her woven clothes clinging tightly to her lithe frame, and then glanced at the others. "Why not hop in? The water is lovely!"
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:29 am

She laughed a kind of barking laugh. Because I don't feel safe here in the slightest? "Someone has to make sure the three of you are able to bathe safely, you nut!" she said from behind the veil, staying right where she was as she used a little bit of her dark, gruff humor to deflect the situation away from her own strain. "But you do seem to be enjoying yourselves in there."

Is it just me or did those horns grow? Holy shit, they are definitely bigger than last time I saw her.

"How're you guys holding up?" Given that Miuna was in the water like that, it was directed as much to Aono and Ryoko though she did try to pull down her veil enough so that Miuna could lip read if she looked up.
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:43 am

"I'm fine, and it seems... well, safe."

She glanced about. "No swamps or strange fish."

Rising from the water, she grinned, playfully, "Come on, or should I come fetch you?"

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:56 am

Miuna stood up fully, sunlight accentuating what curves her small, stark naked frame had. Aono signed what Phi had said, in case she had missed it, and Miuna gave an enthusiastic thumbs up before flopping onto her back in the water, floating as she had seen Ryoko doing before. Hmm, she looks different, she thought idly, a growth spurt, maybe? I should like one of those.... She closed her eyes in a rare moment of relaxation. Surely she could indulge with Phi right beside them. She would keep them all safe. She wanted Phi to come swimming, but knew she probably felt better up there, watching over them.

"It's very refreshing", Aono said. She turned to Ryoko, taking in her appearance as she stood. "My, Ryoko, you've grown!" She noticed with appreciation. The girl's horns and hair had almost doubled in length since she'd seen her last. Was that an ogre thing, or something else? She listened to Ryoko tease Phi, and wondered if she might really try to get her into the water. She wouldn't, would she?

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:10 am

"Hey now, I'm on duty there, you," she grunted out, pointing a finger over at Ryoko and giving her a little glare before she laughed. "Don't make me bop you with a tonfa for coming over here and getting your guard wet. I'm not above doing that just because I think you're amusing." Oh, she would totally do it too. She was definitely not in a swimming mood right now. "I'll bathe later."

She smiled down at Miuna. She really is a pretty thing when she smiles, isn't she? Actually, they all were. She imagined Ryoko probably didn't get it a lot. The horns probably put people off, but she was actually rather attractive. Deep down, Phi really hoped the growth spurt wasn't something to worry about.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:18 am

"I have!"

Ryoko laughed, tapping the twin spikes, and adding, thoughtfully, "Just these though... not more womanly."

Water streaming from her sleeves, she added, cheerfully, "I thought it was... well I wasn't sure. I had horrible headaches and all, and now I think this is why. After that rock and the vision I had, it's been... well, I've no idea what to expect next!"

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:31 am

Aono chuckled at that. "I am sure the rest of you will catch up, in due time," she offered.

Miuna, having started treading water, noticed everyone standing and conversing. Slowly, so as to make as little wake in the water as possible, she floated up behind Ryoko. When she was positive the other woman was sufficiently distracted, she reached up, quickly pulling her back down into the water with her.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:37 am

She looked, for a moment uncomfortable. "Visions, rocks? Eh?" she said, though it was interrupted by a somewhat gleeful woman pulling Ryoko down into the water. That a little snort and a chuckle at least, and it wasn't like Ryoko was hiding the fact that her horns had grown. Maybe... that was a topic for a little later. There was n harm in what was going on right now anyway, it didn't look like.

"Miuna seems to be having fun today," she said over to Aono as she was protected from being yanked in for the moment.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:39 am

Ryoko squawked in surprise, "Wait! I didn't..."

Ryoko fell backward, arms flailing out as if to catch herself, and for just a moment, it almost seemed the water was... resisting, having Ryoko pulled into it, and then she sank under the surface with an impressive splash.

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:47 am

Aono stifled a laugh, answering Phi, "She seems much more herself this morning, yes!"

Miuna had braced herself, thinking Ryoko would fall onto her, but she didn't? That was...odd. She looked to the other women to see if they had noticed. Maybe I spent too much time in that swamp, I'm seeing things. She looked at Ryoko, who was still under water, a playful sparkle lighting up her green eyes.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:58 am

The odd quirks of what was going on with the water were lost on Phi at this range. All she saw was the two of them splashing about. It was kind of amusing, really, to see them like that. Like a couple of kids, though she supposed a lot of them really weren't that many years into their adulthood were they?

"I hadn't expected her to be quite so lively, actually. But ... I'm glad to see that now." It was better they be able to smile while they could. She didn't doubt Miuna understood the gravity of the situation after all. She'd seen that in her eyes before.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:07 am

Ryoko came up, sputtering and gasping.

"Phi! I thought you planned to protect me from ambushes!"

The accusation had no heat, and she turned toward Miuna, splashing at her with one hand.

Rising, she pulled her hair back over her shoulders, blinking the water out of her eyes. "I've been betrayed!"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:17 am

"BANZAI!"

Kinsen shouts out from above and springs herself down the water fall into the pool where the other girls were swimming.

After a moment, a blurt of blood stains the surface from where she splashed in.

--
Athletics/Agility TN 15: 4d10o10k3 10
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Canary

Post by Canary » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:26 am

The water is, unfortunately, a little too shallow where she chose to jump. At least the water buoyed her somewhat she she just ended up slipping and bruising her butt pretty solidly.

Damage for jumping off the waterfall: 2d10o10k2 6
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:27 am

"Oh for the love of all that is... gah!" Phi the lifeguard leaped into action as soon as she caught sight of the red and came to the nearest part of the water at a faint trot, beore doing what she had planned not to do this entire time, which was get into the blasted water. Wading out, he went to find Kinsen and drag her up so that she was at least able to breathe, to check her for consciousness, broken whatever... hopefully just her nose.

Ok... she looked alive. "You people are all going to put me in an early grave," she muttered, now a little sopping.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:30 am

"Ha!" She exclaims, as someone drags her to the surface. "The Fortunes want me alive. I did it." She tries to lift herself up, and looks at her damaged behind. Her fundoshi... gone.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:33 am

Ryoko had turned in surpise, and tried to reach up to catch her, the movement creating strange ripples in the water, and then Kinsen had landed a little hard, and she'd rushed over, concerned.

Once she was certain Kinsen wasn't dead, she sighed, and then shook her head. "That was wild! I can't believe you're ok!"

Return to “The Waterfall and Cliff”