Sunset from Above (D9, LA)

Hantei Kinsen

Sunset from Above (D9, LA)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:42 am

Kinsen hopped happily in the direction of the dense jungle area providing encouraging words, "Come on, now. You mentioned you wanted me to help you connect with the little pleasures we ningen have." She giggles, "There are a few things more pleasurable than climbing a tree and watching Lady Sun set from above."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Re: Sunset from Above (D9, LA)

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:13 am

Hantei wore a face of mild amusement as he watched the joy his wife displayed travelling through the jungle.

"Indeed I think i did and you have been quite thorough in your duties." he said with a small smile "I have seen a sunset many times, but i trust you this will be a novel experience."
Kami | Paragon of Honor | Leadership | Virtuous | Irreproachable

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:44 am

She nods, squeezing his hand. "I'm not taking chances. The weather can turn like it did before. Let's enjoy this moment."

Kinsen tries to find the tallest of the trees, and points up to wage against her husband –– knowing all too well she would lose. "Alright, first one to reach the top, wins."

--
Athletics/Strength: 6d10o10k5 26
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:22 am

Kinsen is swift but Hantei being long of limb and of inhuman strength quickly out paces her he stops just before the top and waits for his wife "You know these contests are entirely unfair to you dear."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:33 am

She laughs, still trying to reach up to him. "It doesn't matter, dear husband. I enjoy giving my best to reach you out."

Once she's near, Kinsen gives him a nose rub with closed eyes, and tries to find a firm branch to sit and watch the view. Then, she breathes in, sighing afterwards. Inspired, she mentions, "It feels like this is the las day we'll find this sort of peace. Today has been specially strange."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:04 am

he smiles as she rubs him with her nose and comes up after her on to the top of the tree. "Yes it does seem a rather beautiful place especially after the swamp but I fear you are right I can sense the evil from the hole my brother made. We are about to cross into some very dangerous territory." He said calmly but Kinsen's ears well attuned to his voice at this point hears the underlying stress in his tone where many would miss it.

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:50 am

"Uhum." She says, mentioning she agrees they need to be extra alert in the next days, and looks to the horizon, trying to find where they would be going next.

"Talking about dangerous. We've found a child nearby the wagon this morning. Nanzi-sama threatened her, accusing her of being a monster. Yet, she touched the bracelet I got at the ratling's market. Jade is supposed to repel them, no?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:22 am

Hantei nodded "Indeed well more accurately jade hurts them. most are repelled by it for fear of pain i'd imagine. The divine nature of jade burns their tainted flesh." he said matter of factly "The girl may have been a monster, or a scared child. Hard to say without seeing it. Could have been both if we are including all possibilities."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:35 am

Kinsen makes mental note of his words and takes a moment to admire him as the sun goes down, doubling up the aura in a mighty display of light. Her golden eyes sparkle at his reflection, and she mentions, "I'm thinking on Genji-kun constantly, as you know. I would like him to have siblings, like you have. It is too lonely to grow as an only child."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:30 am

Hantei gives a small smile in return to her words and looked out at the sunset "I would like that as well. I may not always agree with my siblings or even like some of them but I love them all the same. Family is a powerful bond."

Played by GM Tyrus

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:16 pm

Kinsen holds him hand and squeezes a bit to feel his warmth, and store the energy necessary to endure the upcoming days.

/Scene?

TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “The Jungle”