Stow away (LM OPEN)

Hantei Kinsen

Re: Stow away (LM OPEN)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:09 am

Kinsen drops the spoon at the pot, trying to reach out for the girl while she escaped. "Mizuki-chan, no!"

Then, she glares back at Nanzi, eyes trembling with contained fury. She says dashes into the jungle trying to fetch the child, or find her footsteps.

/Exit

--
Hunting/Perception: 3d10o10k2 11
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:12 am

"Kinsen...no! That thing is not to be trusted! It avoided touching jade... twice!" Nanzi said trying to reach the woman.

OOC: Also waiting to see if Ninube can grab the girl per their question.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:14 am

Ninube signed as she talked. "I was a starving child. You don't turn anything away for free. I could see through her lies. She didn't want to touch the jade. Real jade that is. Notice how she kept ignoring the jade I offered. First, she claimed whatever that green rock was. Then, she wanted Kinsen's bracelet that has jade in it. I suppose we should give a warning and maybe hunt the creature down?"

As Kinsen rushes out, "Kinsen stop! It's not a child!" At least, Ninube had to tell herself that even if she still had a little doubt.

((OOC: Assuming I can't try to grab her, break's up and back to work for me in the meantime though))
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:21 am

“If it is seen in camp it dies… that thing is not a child, if we can track it down we should but from here on out we cannot just look at travelers as normal people… there are no normal people here, we are in a dark place. Ninube-san, if you can track we should do so with haste,” he responded.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:58 am

"Im going with!"
Miuna was still unconvinced the child was some kind of dark creature. And she was worried for Kinsen. Not bodily, the woman could probably toss Taochusu like a skipping stone. But seeing so much hurt in her eyes had shaken her. And Fortune help them if anything happened to her and they faced the wrath of her husband.

"Miuna, reconsider."

"I won't. What if someone gets hurt? What if the child leads them into a trap? I couldn't live with myself if one of them did not return." Especially Kinsen.

Aono gave a heavy sigh. Relentless, her sister was. "Nanzi-sama, my sister wishes to accompany you. In case any of you need medical attention."
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:41 am

Ninube nods to Nanzi. "I'm not the best tracker, but I will see what I can do." She is only a little better than Kinsen

Ninube will grab her other piece of jade before leading whoever wants to follow.

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:24 am

Ninube does indeed follow her tracks a little further but in the end they vanish from her as well.
Assistant to the GM - Panda - Occasionally wise - Often Capricious

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:39 am

Nanzi is not far behind Ninube.

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:19 am

Ninube turns back and signs as she speaks if Miuna followed. "The tracks just disappear." She sighs. "The creature is gone."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Nanzi looked up to scan the trees and said bitterly, "We can no longer be welcoming to outsiders, especially around the supply wagon. It needs to be thoroughly checked, now."

Nanzi started walking back.

Return to “The Supply Wagon”