Stow away (LM OPEN)

Tyrus

Stow away (LM OPEN)

Post by Tyrus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:57 am

In one if the wagons carrying food a rustling sound can be heard, certainly not just from the supplies moving around. Something is hiding in there to be certain.
Assistant to the GM - Panda - Occasionally wise - Often Capricious

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: Stow away (LM OPEN)

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:18 am

Ryoko, after her morning bath, went for breakfast.

Arriving at the wagon, she frowned, hearing the rustling inside.

Seeing an opportunity, she pinched a flame from a nearby campfire, right horn glowing with a strange will-o-wisp flame, letting it hover around her hand as she walked to the wagon, glancing inside, holding up the light so she could see.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:19 am

Kinsen jumps over the cart like a cat in prowl. The weird thing is that cats are silent, and she’s not.

“HAA!” She narrows her eyes from the higher ground position down to Ryoko, “No getting extra food, young girl. Hold your munchies. There are rules!”

She remembers what Ayumu said.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:31 am

Ryoko sees only a small shadowed form scuttling deeper into the supply wagon contents, impossible to tell if its human or animal.....or something more sinister. Unfortunately before she can investigate deeper Kinsen's actions cover the supplies once again.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:45 am

Startled, Ryoko twitched back, and lost her focus, the flame in her hand exploding into a puff of smoke and light, her horn momentarily burning green and then going dull.

Rubbing at her eyes, she gasped, "Miss Kinsen! I didn't expect you... I thought I saw something in the wagon, but now it's all buried again!"

As her vision came back, she glanced at the cart, looking under it to see if anything was running away.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:47 am

Ninube arrived. "Hey, Kinsen, Ryoko. The usual for breakfast?"
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:02 am

Ryoko saw nothing under the cart whatever she saw was still inside the supply wagon.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:11 am

"It's still in the wagon!"

Ryoko, still blinking from the flash, glanced at the supplies.

"Honest!"

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:15 am

"Where else would breakfast be?" Ninube questioned. "Mind if I get some?"

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:23 am

"There's something alive in there!"

Ryoko insisted, wondering why nobody believed her, and then began rummaging through the wagon, expression fierce. "I'm serious!"

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:29 am

(Make an investigation perception roll TN 15)

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:36 am

"Really?" Ninube put her hand on her sword and looked into the wagon.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:37 am

Her frantic digging paid off, as her vision finally returned enough for her to see what she was looking for.

Of course, she had no idea what it actually was.

---

https://orokos.com/roll/811229

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:46 am

Ryoko picked up a box and in a little nook she saw a small girl with a piece of dried meat in her hands. The girl looked up at the women with fear in her eyes .
ewR18qk.jpg
ewR18qk.jpg (14.72 KiB) Viewed 3222 times
"Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry I took your food, I try not to but I got real real hungry and there was so much of it and..." the girl trailed off as she frantically tried to explain herself. She couldn't have been much older than 8 or 9 years of age.

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:49 am

"It's alright. We're not going to hurt you. What's your name?"

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 am

Ryoko blinked, doubtless a terrifying sight, if not for the bemused expression she wore, which melted into a helpless sort of glee at the sight of the child.

She was so adorable! I just want to hug her!

Carefully setting down the box, Ryoko added, "I'm Ryoko, and it's perfectly safe. How long have you been in the wagon?"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:58 am

Kinsen takes a peek inside and nearly melts down after exploding into a rainbow as she gets hit by the little girl's cuteness. She says. "Oh, Kami. Sweetie, I can cook something for you. Come here to us."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:08 am

The small child still seems a little overwhelmed by the three women, one of whom looked quite strange to her she paused for a moment and hesitantly said "M-my name is Mizuki I-i've been hiding back here for a couple of days. I'm sorry I took your food! but I only took a little everyday...." she said looking at her feet with a little shame in her eyes "I know stealing is bad but i didn't think you'd notice just a little."

she still seemed hesitant to approach the women but she looked slightly less afraid than she had before.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:10 am

"A few days... where is your home?"

Ryoko looked increasingly concerned. "Where is your family?"

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 am

Ninube shrugs. "If you gotta eat, you gotta eat. Why don't you come out here, we'll make sure you get some food."

Return to “The Supply Wagon”