Early Watch [EN]

Togashi Saruko

Re: Early Watch [EN]

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:59 am

"I'm pleased to hear that," she nodded gently, seemingly sincere in her statement. "If there's anything else I can do, if more concerns or questions come to your mind in the future, I'll gladly listen and answer the best I can."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:02 am

"I... I appreciate that. Truly." Her smile grew wider, and she closed her eyes and bowed her head thankfully before opening them again and taking a look around the area. "I think I have taken enough of your time for now, and there is still a watch to hold. But it is good to know that there is one for which I can speak to and will listen." And she bowed her head again, a bit less this time, and clutched her spear close to her as she got back into the mood of keeping sharp eyes on the perimeter of the supply wagons, just in case.

/scene?
Chinsei Tribe * Hunter (Bushi) * Herbalist * Storyteller * Singer * Pleasant-Voiced * Sharp-Eyed? * Talkative! * Night Child
Status: 0.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: Normal / What is Expected

Speaking * Signing
Equipment: Light armor, sturdy clothing, wide-brimmed straw hat, straw cloak, yari, yumi, quiver, water and rations, traveling pack
Profile!

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:03 am

/scene! Thanks for a lovely exchange :D
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Return to “The Supply Wagon”