Rock on, Reiko (EE, D9, Outside Reiko's Tent)

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: Rock on, Reiko (EE, D9, Outside Reiko's Tent)

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:36 pm

"Visions?"

Ryoko sounded interested. "Are you a future seer?"
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:08 am

Reiko nodded. "I am a prophet who foresaw the fall of the stars. I saw what will happen if we fail to save Fu Leng. My visions have guided me and the Isawa tribe since I was a child"
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:50 am

"Wooow."

Ryoko beamed at her. "Can you see my future? Or the way this rescue will go? How does that work? Is it in sticks? I heard prophets can use sticks!"

After a moment, realizing she'd let her inner child speak, she added, a little more calmly, "I mean... if you wanted to say. Obviously."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:44 am

Reiko chuckled.

"You have never meet a seer before, have you? There are two kinds of divination that I can do, although one is not by choice. I have visions of the future in my dreams, but I also have learnt divination through sticks. I haven't done any readings for quite some time though."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:18 am

"Oh... ok."

Ryoko pondered that quietly, and then asked, "Why?"

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:52 pm

"Because of this" Reiko motioned around her "this whole mission. This whole journey, to save Fu Leng. I have spent the last five years visiting every clan, and trying to visit every tribe, to spread the words of Fu Leng. So that all can come together and think of him, and then leading to this time where we come together to rescue him from the realm of evil that threatens to turn him into a Fallen Star. I have seen first hand what good this has done for him as well, and he is happy that we all not only remember him but want to see him free."

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:14 pm

Ryoko nodded... bemusedly... and then added, as if only just realizing. "Oh... you organized all this? I didn't know..."

Flushing she added, "I didn't mean to bother you, I'm sure you're very busy."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:15 pm

"It's fine Ryoko-san, I'm not busy now. Besides, you offered wonderful entertainment, it is only fair I offer something in return" Reiko smiled at the woman "so don't be concerned. If you want I can help a little more with your calligraphy studies."

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 pm

"If you are sure..."

Ryoko mused, and then added, "If you don't mind me asking... why did you decide to put this mission together?"

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:09 pm

"I had a vision many years ago of evil rising, guided by a fallen star. After this, the realm of dreams Yume-do granted me an audience with Fu Leng, and I swore to him that I would not forget him. Since that day I have spread his name, and Yume-do has allowed me to visit him many times. This and my visions told me that I needed to save him. Also..."

Reiko closed her eyes, putting her hand over her heart.

"I love him. I could not leave him there. So I did everything that I could to put this together, and bring him home to his family and me."

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:08 am

Ryoko nodded. "That's honestly really romantic... I hope we succeed. I'll do my best!"

She seemed fired up. "We'll get him back and you can go back to your tribe... I mean clan... together!

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:01 am

Reiko smiled at that, nodding. "I believe in you, Ryoko-san, as I have believed in everyone that has come here."

Almost everyone at least...

"And what of your people?"

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:07 am

"Oh, um... I'm from the Takemori tribe. We live a little bit north of the Seidou... or... Crab? We migrate from the shores in the east to the great forest in the west each year - we keep herds, and we move from pasture to pasture, trading with villages..."

She pondered that quietly, and added, "I know it is unusual, apparently, but our caravans include one of ogres, as well as those of humans."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:09 am

"And after this, when the stars return and start to spread their influence, do your people intend to join with the clans?" Reiko asked, curious.

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:25 am

"I don't think we'll have a choice, will we?"

She quirked her head. "What do you mean, when the stars return? They never left..."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:28 am

"We are returning with three stars, are we not? I would doubt any of their kin have begun to expand until they have learnt the fate of their kin" Reiko said with a nod

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:33 am

"Oh. Ok."

Ryoko nodded thoughtfully. "I suppose that makes sense."

Resting back on her heels, she added, "I guess the truth remains that we really don't have a choice, in the long run. We'll be swallowed up, by choice... or not."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:40 am

"You have plenty of choices, Ryoko-san. I am happy to listen to your concerns, and visit your kin if you wish someone to listen as well. The stars believe in what they are doing, and they can make the world a better place, but they are also somewhat intimidating to stand near sometimes. Better to hear it from a less scary face, right?" Reiko said with a smile

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:42 am

"Yes... I have spoken to many who have offered such things... and I suspect we will take up one of those offers. Better to do so now, than be subjugated by force later."

Ryoko shook her head, offering a dry chuckle. "But that is the nature of change - the old passes and the new begins. We will simply have to adapt."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:46 am

"You have a wise head, Ryoko-san. I believe you will make the right choice, when it comes to it" Reiko said with a smile and a nod "ah, I have kept you for far too long though. I'm sure you have better things to do than listen to me."

Return to “The Camp”