[D13 EE] - Among the Rbble (Open/Expecting)

Nozomi

Re: [D13 EE] - Among the Rbble (Open/Expecting)

Post by Nozomi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:53 am

Phi had to control herself not to laugh too hard. It wasn't a place for loud noises. Instead, she simply nodded and grinned over at her. "Hanzou, eh? The shaman, I think? I've only met him briefly if at all. For all that we're a small company, we each keep busy. How closely will you be traveling with him, you two?" She was gauging, but she was also a little curious. Maybe it was just the strange feelings she'd gotten recently opening her up to the question. But if they were happy, then she was ... pleased.

What was it about coming to the shadowlands? Oh right. Intense situations bred intense emotions. She blinked. Just how much of that was going to happen when they crossed that threshold into mortal danger?
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:02 am

"Uhhhh," she mustered. She signed, "Close, pretty close. Pretty. Close... Close." The signs were shy and clumsy, causing Aono to say everything slowly. She pressed the heels of her hands against her eyes as she grinned like an idiot. The blush deepened.

After taking the moment to compose herself, she began signing again in earnest.
"Hanzou, yes. He uses magic like me. I...I love him. I think I was meant to find him." She drew in a deep breath. That was the very first time she had said that to anyone but Hanzou. And the first her sister was hearing of it. But judging from the unperturbed look on Aono's face, she'd already known for some time. Possibly before the two had even realized.

She certainly hadn't been looking for any sort of connection on this expedition. It just sort of...happened. "I was fine on my own, but now I can't picture a future without him." It was equal parts exhilarating and terrifying.

"I'm going to take him with me when we finally leave this place." She glanced over at her sister, gaining an approving nod.
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 am

She smiled. Not everyone was meant to find someone that way. Hearts worked different ways. She hadn't come here looking for it. She'd come here looking to get Bayushi's attention and demand a place at his side. She'd com seeking something very different, but in a way she was very glad this girl had survived long enough to find that out. Just like she was glad that Matsu would survive long enough, if she had anything to do with it, to see the destiny she was born for and claim it on her terms.

She watched the confused signing and smiled, leaning forward, red eyes penetrating. "Found what your heart wants, eh? Well, I sincerely doubt Shinjo will deny you. She isn't the type. I can see now what Koyama saw in her. He's a very lucky man, and Hanzou is lucky too. Now you just have to find your sister someone to make her blush too." And she leaned up, grinning mischievously and winking at Aono.
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:47 am

Miuna's pulse sped up and she swallowed, nodding. She had found what her heart wanted. Now she just needed to live long enough to seize it. She glowed at the compliments to her goddess.

Aono tried unsuccessfully to keep from blushing at the notion.

Meeting that piercing red gaze with her own, Miuna addressed Phi once more.

"Is Shinsei what your heart wants?"

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:00 am

"He is more than that, but yes. I believe he is what my heart wants. We have only known each other a week. I'm just old enough to know I am young, and hearts are fickle things, but I believe he is. But I also know that he is what my soul needs." There was a bit of a pointed element to that latter part. it was the very thing she wasn't talking about, but Shinsei had been the only one to understand, the only one she had trusted with a secret she had kept ever since the Hikaru doubted it as a child's nightmares. A secret...

A secret that was extremely real, and that she was certain walked this place, and by knowing that it existed, by remembering that it existed, she drew its attention. She did not know what it was, but she knew that she feared it even as it fascinated her. It was not friend. It was friend to nothing, not the cold, icy, angry feeling she had felt today. That thing, it was a monster and she knew that for certain now, when she had not known as a child.

And she was certain only he had the answers to help her defend against it, just as much as part of her knew that her original decision was not safe.

"I go where I belong, in body, heart, mind and soul. But knowing him, we will see each other from time to time. I hear he pops up everywhere."

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:48 am

Surprising herself, she signed, "Time is irrelevant. We cannot choose how or when we recieve Benten's blessing." She was happy for Phi. Seeing her speak with conviction and passion, the other girl glowed. Miuna smiled up at her friend.

"I am confident that our paths will cross again one day when this is done."

Return to “The Debris Fields”