[LE, D16] Closing the Portal

Jin

Re: [LE, D16] Closing the Portal

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:21 pm

Jin nods, "I'm heading back to camp. Those who protected us are going to need healing and I still have energy, and breath, to spare."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Seidou Haruyo

Re: [LE, D16] Closing the Portal

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:13 pm

Haruyo trembled slightly then straightened in the aftermath of all that transpired. What she heard, what she felt, it brought a grin to the womans expression. Unwrapping the cloth that held tightly around her head, covering her eyes. Haruyo used the cloth to wrap her wound inflicted upon herself in the ritual to keep it from bleeding. Revealing relatively normal looking eyes save for the mention that they don't focus on anything.

Kneeling down she feels around for her cane that was likely to be nearby, at least she hoped so despite the movement. Finding it she moved her way closer toward the group with whom she shared this moment. "I agree, let us not force ourselves to call upon the Elements here any more than we already have. They deserve their rest after such a battle."
Seidou | Shugenja | Blind | Friend of Earth | Friendly Earth Kami | Blessed by Earth | Clear Thinker

Return to “The Edge of the Pit”