[Day 16, Late Afternoon] Willow and Jade (Closed, Expecting)

Jiyo Sora

Re: [Day 16, Late Afternoon] Willow and Jade (Closed, Expecting)

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:01 am

"Just figure you're the man for the job."

Sora grinned.

"Be practice for your own."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:09 am

A slight grimace as Jin nods, "Still need to figure all that out."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:31 am

"Well, this hasn't exactly been a pleasure trip, so you can be forgiven for having other things on your mind..."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:36 am

Another nod, "Well.. I mean after this there's that prophesied great war. Someone needs to track down these Thunders...."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:56 am

"I rather doubt Shinjo will lay off on the subject just because the fate of the world may hang in the balance again..."

He sounded amused.

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:58 am

Another sigh though this one is more good natured, "I fear you're probably right. Guess I'll need to go slaughtering bog hags until I find a wife."

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:05 am

"Hey, it seems to be effective, anyway..."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:07 am

"It's the first piece of advice I've really understood at least."

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:11 am

"A clear plan of action is generally helpful, I've found..."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:17 am

"I shall have to keep that in mind. Feels like it would be easier to pluck the sun from the sky."

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:21 am

"My honest advice? You can't force it."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:22 am

Jin can't help but laugh, "As if I would know how to do so."

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:24 am

"Strutting around with your chest out, saying 'daimyo' and pointing at yourself, that kind of thing."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:32 am

"I think we both know how likely that is to happen."

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:36 am

"I dunno, it might let you get close to Nanzi..."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:40 am

"I've never been a good liar and I'm certainly not that good of a liar."

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:44 am

"Might want to get drunk and give it a try. Although I should warn you that I tend to, shall we say, decorate those who pass out in my presence..."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Jin chuckles, "We both know I'd drink you under the table. Sadly today is not the day for either of us to be in that condition."

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:05 pm

"Who says I'd be drinking anything but water, hm?"

He winked, then clapped Jin on the shoulder.

"But we can save that for a wedding down the line. Yours, mine, Han-Han's..."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:06 pm

Another laugh, "You know the wee furry beast would somehow end up with a more lavish spectacle than either of us."

Description

Return to “The City Outskirts”