Name Magic, But Not As We Know It [D15, LE]

Canary

Re: Name Magic, But Not As We Know It [D15, LE]

Post by Canary » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:44 am

illusionS.jpg
illusionS.jpg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
"I can change my shape and create illusions, and render myself incorporeal once more if needed," he explained. "I suspect I would excel at infiltration. I have also acquired some of your skills and proclivities through our bond. I have very quick reflexes, and acquired some of your skill with the sword."

"I am not, however, especially... durable in form."
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:51 am

Nanzi replied, “Your place is not on the battlefield, at least one of swords and bloodshed, Nanzi suspects that there will be a time of some peace and prosperity ahead when we succeed. That will be where your skills will be best to use, there are things we need to do to better establish you and your capabilities. Thankfully the Ayakashi, as debased as they are have given me a delicious idea, my friend.”

“We can easily pass you off as one touched by other worldly powers especially if you do not mind taking the form of a Raven or black fox? Whichever you prefer.”
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Canary

Post by Canary » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:10 am

illusionS.jpg
illusionS.jpg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
He considered this for a few moments and nodded, a slow smile crossing his face. "I am glad I approached you when I sensed you, Nanzi-sama. I think we will work even better together than I'd hoped."

Then he changes forms, smoke cloaking him before clearing, leaving a large raven in his place. Like so?
oniraven.jpg
oniraven.jpg (24.11 KiB) Viewed 1651 times

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:15 am

Nanzi chuckled and said to the raven holding out his arm for him to land on, “Nanzi is a friend to many, and that is excellent. That will make things easier going forward.”

He continued mentally, This was meant to be, my friend, Nanzi is a great man with a great name and now you will be great. Together there is nothing we cannot accomplish.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Canary

Post by Canary » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:19 am

The large, black bird fluttered upward and landed in Nanzi's outstretched arm. Yes... considerably more innocuous. I look forward to our future accomplishments.

Shall we return, then?

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:22 am

Nanzi smiled, Yes, we have great things to accomplish, my friend, a great many things.

He returned to the camp having a delightful conversation of their future endeavors... perhaps he had damned himself, but he did so for the greatness of the Crane. There was no greater act of Duty.

/scene?

Canary

Post by Canary » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:24 am

/scene!

Return to “The Jungle”