Weapon Wagon (D16, EA) OPEN

Hantei Kinsen

Re: Weapon Wagon (D16, EA) OPEN

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:33 am

Kinsen smiles. "Well. I hope you join us in the future. I would rather have you fighting at my side, than in front of me. That's for sure. Specially now, that I am honor bound to you through your generosity to lend me a weapon."

With another giggle, she says, "I hope you don't need another display of might like the one I heard you requested."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:34 am

"I don't. I learned what I needed to know. No sense repeating it. If there wouldn't have been skilled healers here, I think I'd still have a headache"

She laughs a friendly laugh.
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:36 am

"So." Kinsen looks at the club and assumes a stance. "What's the trick –– I just smash it down?"
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:48 am

Satone nods.

"Pretty much. You could also swing it sideways instead of downward. Take out the legs from under someone that way. If you do swing sideways, remember the power comes from your hips and not your arms. Where if you swing it downward, its mostly just your arms."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:05 am

She nods, and tries the side swings. "Hmm. I like the power from the hips tip, Satone-san. Good call."

Of course, her stance wasn't quite right.

TN to be recognized is 0

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:08 am

"Here, like this."

Satone takes her hammer off her shoulder and demonstrates a few swings, both overhead and sideways"

"Make sure to step into it as well, it gives you better momentum."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:13 am

Kinsen gets the full image and tries a couple of times. She would definitely remember how to land once or two strikes if needed. She bows shortly, thanking for the instruction, "Have you... well... planned out your position for today?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:39 am

"I'll attempt to be in the front. I feel like having our strongest melee fighters at the forefront serves best, with our archers and a handful of fighters behind us to clean up anything that makes it through. Spirits willing, nothing will."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:41 am

She exhales and nods. "I would say the same. Although I believe having a second line of strong defense is important, too. Melee. Once the the forces clash, arches aren't much of use. From my experience, though."

TN to be recognized is 0

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:44 am

"It is true, without a good wall it is difficult to use archers properly"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:47 am

"A wall would be an amazing thing to have. I actually helped building the wall around Otosan Uchi while Hida-kami-sama instructed us." She corrects. "Well. I carried stones around. Don't really know how to build a sand castle."

TN to be recognized is 0

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:22 am

"They are very helpful for defenses. The Seidou who joined the Crab completed a grand wall, I'm sure you saw it when you started this journey."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:31 am

“Of course.” She mentions, raising her ideas, “Although even more amazing would be roads connecting both lands of south and north. So we could travel faster.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:36 am

"Like a trail?"

Satone looks quizzically at the new word

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:40 am

Kinsen nods. “Yes. But wider. Stones and sand over it to make it last the weather for longer. Dear husband has already been working on some along with Akodo-kami-sama.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:09 am

"I see. Well, that would be nice certainly."

Return to “The Supply Wagon”