Guarding Goods (D15, LE)

Togashi Saruko

Guarding Goods (D15, LE)

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:11 am

The Scorpion was coming into shape from her continued needle stabbing into the fabric, while Saruko's ears remained perked and alert for any unusual sounds.
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Ninube

Re: Guarding Goods (D15, LE)

Post by Ninube » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:24 am

Ninube arrived. She bows a little awkwardly. "Hello, Togashi-sama."
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:52 pm

"Good evening, Ninube-san," she gave a warm smile to the woman, put down her needlework for a moment to present her jade; brought up to her lips for a few seconds and then tucked back in to the inside of her robe.

"Nervous for tomorrow?"
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Ninube does the jade greeting and goes on. "No. I learned long ago never give yourself a moment to doubt. The small hesitation can lead a large mistake."

Ninube shrugged. "Though I wouldn't deny a certain restless excitement. Tomorrow, we will see what the gods hold in store for us. What about you, Togashi-sama? How do you feel tonight when the world is about to change?"

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:53 pm

"Hmm... the world changes every day, Ninube-san," she replied in a thoughtful manner, "but I'll agree that tomorrow is one of greater change. I am... hopeful. I pray that Heavens will shine upon us and give us their blessings, and that the strength of family-bonds can defeat the dark."

Theme 2Profile

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:32 am

Ninube nods. "I don't know much about that stuff, but they are supposed overcome all, right? I'm sure there will be stories about this one day."

Ninube makes a note to make herself and the other Spider look especially good.

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:50 am

"There will be many stories told of this expedition, this mission, and of what we will accomplish if we're successful tomorrow." She smirked knowingly.

"Some of the stories might even be true."

Theme 2Profile

Return to “The Supply Wagon”