[Day 15, EN] A Dark and Stormy Night

Togashi Saruko

Re: [Day 15, EN] A Dark and Stormy Night

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:32 pm

"It is, isn't it," she agreed fondly. "... I just hope everyone will have similar feelings when they see the finished work. Feel a sense of... unity, in how the Kami have brought humanity together in this way. Not that I'm saying it was all bad before, but when before did we have such a shared sense of common purpose and belonging with eachother? We're so connected spiritually, but we've lived apart for so long."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:51 am

"I'm still not very familiar with it all, but I've enjoyed learning about these skisss clans." he said. "It's hard to eeeet imagine it all. It's hard to imagine how shreest big everything is."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:57 pm

"I've been following Kami Togashi for five years and I still find it hard to imagine how big the world is, and how big it can become. Five years ago, I left my tribe's valley for the first time... and everything is a new experience since then."
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:57 pm

"This is the first time I've traveled so far from the screeech Valley of Spirits." he said. "I've been into the great forest and the vrizzt twilight mountains, but no further, until now. I look forward to seeing cricht more."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Return to “The Supply Wagon”