[Day 15, EN] A Dark and Stormy Night

Togashi Saruko

Re: [Day 15, EN] A Dark and Stormy Night

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:13 am

Hanzou wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:55 am
"I realize I likely cannot do skitch both." he admitted. "Agasha's knowledge is fascinating and vreeesss eclectic. I'm very krinckt curious about what she may make of it all. But, I would be happy to learn chirk from Jin, if he would have me, and I would be very willing to follow Shinjo, if I was with Miuna."
"Ah." That simple sound was enough to encapsulate that she understood what was going on. "It seems the two of you noticed eachother quickly," she chuckled, "I'm happy."

"Miuna is set on her path with Shinjo-Kami?"
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:42 am

He greeted Wu with a wave, before nodding in response to Saruko.

"She adores sristsss Shinjo and I can understand why. I don't fully understand your clans, but I imagine heeecht joining her as a follower of Shinjo is the simplest way to be with her."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:02 am

Likewise, Saruko gave a wave to Wu, to show she was aware of him.

"Mm, that is the easiest way to be together, yeah. I don't think you would find yourself misplaced among the Ki-rin though... Shinjo-Kami is kind and compassionate, and there are many exceptional people who can teach you much there too. Even for tribes, it would be different to belong to two tribes at once, no?"
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:24 am

He shrugged. "I assume so. I don't really chirt belong with the koumori, but I have limited experience with humans. It hasn't been as vrip difficult as I imagined, however."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:28 am

"I think you seem to be doing a good job with humans," she said encouragingly.

"Did you grow up with the komouri then?"

Theme 2Profile

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:38 am

"Normally, I would have been left to be raised by my screeee human father." he nodded. "That wasn't possible. One of our chirrr elders, Unmei, taught me human culture."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:08 am

"I see. It seems he taught you well then. Will you be returning to him after this, before you leave him for good to follow Shinjo?"

Theme 2Profile

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:22 am

He nodded. "I hope so. There are things I'd screeek like to tell him about our journey."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:02 pm

"I'm sure he'd love to hear it. Apart from Miuna, what would be the highlights of what you'll tell him?"

Theme 2Profile

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:53 pm

"Mostly, I simply intend to report what I've learned about the vreek Kami and what they are crating." he shrugged. "And, I think he should skisht investigate those ruins we explored."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:03 am

"Ah. Hmm... yes, I can see why that would be of interest," she nodded thoughtfully after giving it some thought. "Will it be safe for him to travel here? Or rather... hmmm... if he has the ability to traverse the realms, he might be able to find a different way there - as it felt like all the realms gathered together there."

Theme 2Profile

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:14 am

He nodded. "If such a portal exists, chrich he and the others should at least be aware of it. It should probably be skee watched over, too."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:55 am

"He might have some answers as to who built it too? It didn't seem to be Nezumi architecture to me."

Theme 2Profile

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:14 am

"He might." he nodded. "I am very chisss curious about that. It would require very kreent strong magic."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:14 am

"That is sadly outside of my expertise, but I hope you find someone who can help you with it."

She looked at their surroundings to make sure everything was as it should be in this part of camp, stifling a yawn briefly as she did so.

Theme 2Profile

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:32 am

"So do I." he nodded. "For now, my focus is on niskt tomorrow's events."

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:16 am

Ninube quietly made her rounds. Though maybe it was nerves, her observations were not as good as she would have liked.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:29 am

Unaware Ninube was nearby, Hanzou took a closer look at Saruko's banner.

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:56 pm

The banner seemed to be coming together well. The banner itself seemed to have been constructed from clothes that had been cut and repurposed into a more flag-like shape. Though it was bundled up, he could make out what seemed to be a large bird embroidered on in the center. Perhaps the Imperial symbol? There was also a scorpion, a bat, a ki-rin... each symbol seemed to have a different color.

Noticing he was looking at her work, she smiled briefly. "I won't be able to finish it all tonight, but, I'm confident it will be ready in time for tomorrow's push."

Theme 2Profile

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:20 pm

"It's good scract work, especially under these circumstances." he smiled. "I've heard the various names the crickt Kami have chosen for their clans. But, seeing them all together, what they are making is reeech impressive."

Return to “The Supply Wagon”