[Day 16 EN Reiko's tent] Newly Weds (Closed)

Hantei

[Day 16 EN Reiko's tent] Newly Weds (Closed)

Post by Hantei » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:39 pm

With all the chaos Reiko was evacuated back to the camp after the ceremony and the arrival of the monster. Hantei Now strode to her tent his broken brother in his arms still exhausted but Hantei walked on regardless. His brother laid passive in his arms sleeping from the torture and then use of magic.

Hantei ducked into the tent and laid his brother down in front of Reiko on the softest surface he could find that would fit the large man. Hantei winced as he did so pain still shooting through his body from his fight with the giant monster. He looked to the seer woman "He should wake soon." Hantei's voice was soft and strained and the light that had been ever present no longer clung to him. He stepped back so Reiko could approach the prone form of her husband.
Kami | Paragon of Honor | Leadership | Virtuous | Irreproachable

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Played by GM Tyrus

Reiko

Re: [Day 16 EN Reiko's tent] Newly Weds (Closed)

Post by Reiko » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Reiko, exhausted from keeping the connection going, had been startled by the noise from outside her tent. She had risen as Hantei entered, squinting slightly to see what the shapes were, before the man spoke.

"Fu Leng..." she whispered, lowering herself to his side. Placing a hand gently on his cheek.

"Thank you" she said after a few moments, looking up at Hantei "I think it cost you the last of your divinity though. You have no shine anymore."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:02 pm

"The bubble almost broke." he said quietly "It took the last of my divine spark to fix it so we could escape." he looked down at his brother for a moment "It was worth it." he said with a faint smile "It was all worth it."

Played by GM Tyrus

Fu Leng

Post by Fu Leng » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:30 pm

Fu Leng blinked awake slowly. His eyes move between Hantei and Reiko, settling on the latter with a small smile. "I'm glad... to finally see you in person, Reiko. My name is Hisomu. I'm sorry I had to use the other one with you for so long..."

He glanced to Hantei. "We would have been vulnerable to the Realm and that monster if he hadn't done that. Of course, I had to drag him back when he nearly tried to get killed by it," she noted with a smirk, but no real rancor.
Kami | Dangerous Beauty | Dark Paragon | Prodigy |Sage | Wary | Voice

Honor: 6.0, Glory: 5.0, Status: 9.0

Played by GM Canary

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:02 pm

Hantei bristled slightly but with no real malice "I!...." he sighed "I wouldn't lose you a second time, you're not my favorite brother but you and I are still family. Had I not cut the beasts leg we would not have been able to carry you out of their."

He deflated a little "But thank you, I owe you my life Hisomu, a debt not easily paid."

Played by GM Tyrus

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:44 pm

Reiko listened, before a small laugh escaped.

"One would argue that none of this would have been possible without me, but I have no interest in taking credit. Every person here has played a key part in this mission, and many will not be returning home, but we all united were victorious in freeing Hisomu-kun" she smiled at the man, warmly, before looking up at Hantei.

"There is someone waiting for you to come home also. From what I understand, she took a heavy hit."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Fu Leng

Post by Fu Leng » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:28 pm

"You deserve much credit, Reiko. Without you finding me in the first place and your unerring belief, none of this would have happened," he replied warmly. Then he looked at Hantei and was silent for a moment before saying, "As for us... We're even. You pulled me out of that hellhole. Time to let go of the past."

"... I'm sure we'll find all new and exciting reasons to hate each other soon enough," he added with a smirk before nodding to the door. "Go on, see your wife."

Played by GM Canary

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:04 am

Hantei nodded and touched his brothers shoulder lightly "Its good to have you back." He said before turning and giving the newly weds some time alone.

/exit

Played by GM Tyrus

Fu Leng

Post by Fu Leng » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:09 am

Fu Leng leans back, hissing in pain as he did. He looked at Reiko with a smile. "... It's warm, and the tainted rain is terrible, but... Even this seems like a paradise. Thank you."

Played by GM Canary

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:51 pm

Reiko bowed to Hantei as he left, before turning to look at Fu Leng. Really look at him. After a few moments she whispered "forgive me" before moving closer to him, burying her face into his neck...and hugging him. After a few moments she began to cry.

"I'm...I'm so happy...you're finally free" she managed to say between sobs, letting all the years of stress and pain and worry finally flow out in that moment "that you're no longer suffering...this is all I ever wanted...for you to finally be free...and be with me..."

Fu Leng

Post by Fu Leng » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:58 am

Hisomu wrapped his arms around her. She could feel how weak the grip was, but despite the amount of pain he was undoubtedly in, he still held her without even a hiss of pain or a wince. One hand stroked her hair softly, comforting. "And now we can finally be together..." He murmured softly.

Played by GM Canary

Return to “The Camp”