The Price Pt2 (D16, LN, Open)

Canary

Re: The Price Pt2 (D16, LN, Open)

Post by Canary » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:12 am

Jin wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:15 pm
While Nanzi and Shinjo spoke the gaze continued.
This is a Very Normal and Ordinary Raven, now that you really look at it.

AWK, contested willpower: 5d10o10 26
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:16 am

Shinjo sighed at that, then her eyes lighted on Miuna and Hanzou with what looked almost like relief. "Miuna-san, Hanzou-san. What brings you here?"
Kami | Paragon of Honesty | Paragon of Compassion | Daredevil | Quick | Absolute Direction | Wary

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Run by GM Canary

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:26 am

"I know Jin chikt sama has been tending to the wounded." He signed as he spoke. "We came to help, skritch hoping he'd rest. Miuna is concerned for your chree wounds, in particular, as am I."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:30 am

Hanzou wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:26 am
"I know Jin chikt sama has been tending to the wounded." He signed as he spoke. "We came to help, skritch hoping he'd rest. Miuna is concerned for your chree wounds, in particular, as am I."
What the fuck is wrong with this person, Nanzi thought to himself.

More and more he was much pleased he did not choose to follow the horse girl, and more assured he was where he needed to be. He stepped aside and allowed them a moment.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Jin

Post by Jin » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:05 am

Jin breaks eye contact with the crow. He did not have Sora's oracular vision so, while he still did not trust it, he could discern nothing actively wrong.

"I am happy for more hands to make lighter work but I doubt I could sleep now even if I wanted to."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:19 am

She couldn't fault him for that, she wasn't going to sleep for a while either. Hovering closer to Shinjo, she signed, "Yes, let us stay and assist then, so you don't strain yourself. It wouldn't do to have you falling ill from exhaustion." Her glance flicked from the goddess to Nanzi. She hadn't liked him the first time she'd met him, albeit informally, and she still didn't now. His body language oozed arrogance. And his crow creeped her out. When did he get that thing? Instinctively she moved closer to Shinjo, and away from him.

(I'm assuming at this point that while Jin can't sign himself, he can still most likely understand it, given how much time theyve spent together)
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:31 am

"We'll stay and help." Hanzou nodded. "Shinjo chirrr sama, if you'll accept me, I'd like to pledge my service to you and your followers."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Return to “The Camp”