[EA 16] - Hunting for One Last Gift to Give (Expecting)

Nozomi

Re: [EA 16] - Hunting for One Last Gift to Give (Expecting)

Post by Nozomi » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:00 am

"That hole's like an infected wound. You saw the lands we were coming in through. The infection's spreading, and eventually it'll be everywhere. I'm not the farthest thinker in the world but I'd rather not have my grandkid's grandkid fighting skinriders in the mountains." Thankfully it wasn't that fast, but the point stood. "It needs to close, and if we can do it, we need to at least try. I'll guard the escape route like they told us to. You guys just make sure and escape when the time comes."
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:48 am

"I'll escape when everyone's safe. But time is important. I'm going to give as much as possible to the people doing the ceremony and diving into that hole. I been prepared for every day to be my last day ever since I was 12. Doesn't matter to me which day it is. That day comes for everyone. Escaping means nothing if we fall and they can hunt us down afterwards."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:51 am

"..."

She sighed and nodded. "You're a better man than most, Taochusu. One way or another, I'm going to make sure everyone remembers that." She reached up and clapped him on the shoulder, giving him a grin. "It's been good to know you. I'll see you soon, hopefully." No, she wouldn't, but she wasn't wrong. Taochusu had been better than most in this camp. He was a good man to the end.
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:01 am

"Hope so," he says with a smile. "But, no matter what happens we just gotta keep up the fight. If I learned anything on this trip it's that this nasty Jigoku stuff needs to be dealt with. May not be what killed my family, but I don't want it to take other families."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:48 am

She got a contemplative look and closed her eyes. Her hands went to her side. I could disobey my orders. I could go in there.... but I'm too afraid. "Thank you, Taochusu. I want that wish of yours to come true, that no other families should suffer at their hands." And in her mind, there was the thought of the child that might be born into all of this...

Return to “The Camp”