[Day 16 EM-LM] Preparations

Reo

[Day 16 EM-LM] Preparations

Post by Reo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Reo packs up his belongings, keeping a modest life bound up in a quick an easy package, leaving a note on it. If he didn't come back, the right person should find it.

"Of course, that's not exactly Plan A"

Reo sits cross legged, carefully applying jade to one of his flesh cutters with a red band around it, followed by another similar. He pauses, thinking before carefully returning to his pack. Inside a jar is the venom. Reo pulls out his remaining jade arrows dipping them all in turn so they are coated and he carefully sets them to dry.

"It serves to reason that if that thing was corrupted, it should work on whatever else Jigoku spits out"
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Reo

Re: [Day 16 EM-LM] Preparations

Post by Reo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:51 pm

[LM}

The work done, Reo pulls out something he hasn't used much: a hollow piece of bamboo.

"I might die from the blowback...but if I'm using this, it will be pretty desperate anyway.

Reo used a bit of clay to narrow the opening at one end, making it only as small as a needle opening. He leaves it to dry...

Modifying Blowgun to spray powder: Weaponsmithing/Intelligence: 5d10o10k4 21

Unfortunately, it doesn't manage to dry in time.

"Well, that's what I get for procrastinating."
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Return to “The Camp”