[Day 16, Early Morning] The Easy Part

Jiyo Sora

Re: [Day 16, Early Morning] The Easy Part

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:53 am

Sora felt his temples throb as he looked at the... thing... Nanzi insisted was a normal corvid.

There is something very wrong with that "bird."

Nanzi, you preening imbecile, what have you done? You've always been entranced by your own stench, but what did you invite in?

What is that thing?

He adopted a thin smile, powering through the headache the thing had given him.

"I simply wondered why you sought to emulate the accessory of someone you clearly have no use for. But it doesn't fuss me overmuch, I spoke to the man once where he said somethings that were not wholly unsound, then got to fight his disembodied hubris, then got designated to go rescue Fu Leng. To say I particularly like him is a stretch. But if you wonder what it is that others see in him... perhaps you could ask Hantei or Shinjo, since they seem to trust him? That's largely what I've based my own degree of trust upon. In any event, if you will excuse me..."

He turned his attention back to Kinyoubi.

"... as this might well be my last dawn, I believe I owe my scribe one final order before she leaves my service to become my intended."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:59 am

Nanzi made sure to delicate groom the beautiful raven and said, “No need, Shinjo-sama respects the man, does not mean Nanzi must do so. Hantei has his reasons, as would anyone.”

He gave a nod at the polite escape.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Canary

Post by Canary » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:06 am

Kinyoubi almost jumped when she noticed Sora was looking at her, having been distracted by something else. She blinked and looked up at him. "Sora-sama?"
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:11 am

"No more 'sama,' Kinyoubi. If you meant your proposal, then we should at the very least speak as equals, hm?"
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Canary

Post by Canary » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:22 am

She chuckled a little bit, looking embarrassed. "Sorry, Sora-san."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:26 am

"No need for that, either. I mean..."

He took a deep breath.

"There's still time to change your mind, but..."

Canary

Post by Canary » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:29 am

"I'm not going to change my mind," she replied firmly. "You can't get rid of me that easily."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:30 am

"Sora-san, don't look a gift goat in the mouth; and may Benten-no-kami smile on you both," he said while looking at the raven.

He added mentally to Hadananzi, Good for him, even he deserves some happiness before it all ends.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:36 am

"I wouldn't dream of it."

He held his hand out for hers.

"I'm just nee to the idea."

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:38 am

"Seems you found something beautiful as well in this dark place, that bodes well for all," he replied before raising his arm sending the raven on his way.

"Nanzi prays you both have many children and many years together."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:40 am

"I thank you, Nanzi. If we're very fortunate, they'll be half as graceful as yours."

Canary

Post by Canary » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:42 am

Nanzi wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:30 am
"Sora-san, don't look a gift goat in the mouth; and may Benten-no-kami smile on you both," he said while looking at the raven.

He added mentally to Hadananzi, Good for him, even he deserves some happiness before it all ends.
In his mind, Hadananzi just let out a long, low chuckle.
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:36 am
"I wouldn't dream of it."

He held his hand out for hers.

"I'm just nee to the idea."
She took his hand and squeezed it. "So what's this final order?"

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:53 am

Nanzi nodded and said, "Kami willing, it may be possible."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:16 am

Canary wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:42 am
She took his hand and squeezed it. "So what's this final order?"
"That no matter what happens, how grim things look... Never, ever let Saruko live down her little rumor from the start of this mission."

Canary

Post by Canary » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:17 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:16 am
"That no matter what happens, how grim things look... Never, ever let Saruko live down her little rumor from the start of this mission."
"Oh, you're giving me a fun mission. I can manage that."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:18 am

"One tries to be considerate."

Return to “The Camp”