[LE15] - It's not like Jigoku doesn't know we're here (Expecting)

Nozomi

Re: [LE15] - It's not like Jigoku doesn't know we're here (Expecting)

Post by Nozomi » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:12 am

"It certainly does," she said, sighing and relaxing back a little bit, her eyes half closed. "I doubt even half of us would have gathered together otherwise. I probably would never have come down the mountains for one. Perhaps it speaks well for this empire of theirs." She was starting to see it anyway.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:28 am

"I certainly wouldn't have left the tribe if I hadn't suspected change was on the horizon."

Shaking her head, she added, "It certainly is a lot more pleasant, traveling by caravan than by foot."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:10 am

"It is a lot easier, yeah. I kind of prefer it the hard way, but not in this place. Anything that keeps my feet off of the ground in this place is a good thing." She was pretty firm in that conviction. Nothing about this place was good if you asked her. "We both left our homes for some of the same reasons, I guess. Smell the change in the air, like a bad storm coming, when you can smell the soil in the wind itself. Then you know to be somewhere else."
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Return to “The Camp”