Lay On Hands... Carefully [D15LA][OPEN/healing]

Bayushi Umeno

Re: Lay On Hands... Carefully [D15LA][OPEN/healing]

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:59 am

Umeno could breath a bit through the bandages, but was quite grateful to have more freedom to do so.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Former Kawagaya | Stand-Oafish | Blessed
Carries: Armor, Dai Tsuchi, Tetsubo, Tanto, Hat and Cloak, Pack

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:05 am

Four hands, he said. So, Kinsen puts her hands over Umeno in some fashion Chisei oriented. The blonde nods, honestly trying to learn.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:45 am

Bayushi Umeno wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:38 am
Umeno looked up as Hantei's wife entered, giving a slight smile before looking over at Xia again. She didn't look too hurt, but from the smell of salve and the work being done on the others, the fact that there was a fight was obvious. "Mmm, Xia, you still got that weapon? I think you could help by bringing Ch'jak'matt's weapon to Ch’chit and let him know what happened Hantei-sama."
"Of course, I'll make sure he-"

The Crab watches as the Scorpion is mummified
"Gets...it."

Medicine must be different up north.
Crab • Seidou • Niece of the Daimyo • Surprisingly Literate • A Little Awkward
• Here To Help • Front Line Combatant • Recorder Of History

Seppun Chisei

Post by Seppun Chisei » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:00 am

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:05 am
Four hands, he said. So, Kinsen puts her hands over Umeno in some fashion Chisei oriented. The blonde nods, honestly trying to learn.
With Kinsen's hand against Umeno's head, helping to hold the bandage in place, Chisei was quickly able to neatly and comfortably retie the bandage. "Perfect." He said, smiling confidently.

Then he frowned as he realized he hadn't let Kinsen withdraw her hand first. "Hmmm..." He said, frowning, cupping his chin as he considered.
Seppun * Former Isawa * Shugenja * Philosopher * Husbando
Carries: Scroll case, scrolls. Jade.

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:27 am

Just outside the tent, Satone tends a hot fire, her smithing tools at the ready. She calls out

"I heard that a few people had a run in with a nasty who had blood that melted through weapons and armor. If you bring them to me, I can do my best to fix them before the fight tomorrow."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:01 pm

Ayumu returned to consciousness at some point.

Then closed and opened his eyes again to make sure he was indeed not dreaming. Twice.
Seidou Satone wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:27 am
Just outside the tent, Satone tends a hot fire, her smithing tools at the ready. She calls out

"I heard that a few people had a run in with a nasty who had blood that melted through weapons and armor. If you bring them to me, I can do my best to fix them before the fight tomorrow."
"Hello lady Satone. Thank for your kind offer.

I'm not sure any of us is able to move at the moment. We're exhausted and kinda tied up. Our equipment should be nearby if you want to give a look at it though."

He waved his hand softly in the direction where all the cumbersome armors and heavy weaponry had been dropped, most probably in a big pile still reeking of acid.
Imperial | Former Isawa | Bushi | Artisan | Skeletal
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: What Is Expected | Description

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:53 pm

Satone sets down her hammer and nods.

"Understandable. I'll get to work. Good job today."

She walks over to to the shedded gear and sighs, shaking her head at the damage. Carrying it over to the fire, she begins the slow work of repair.

----------
Craft Armorsmith 14
Craft Weaponsmith 33
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Return to “The Camp”