Of Dragons and Spiders (D15 LA)

Ninube

Of Dragons and Spiders (D15 LA)

Post by Ninube » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 pm

Ninube prepared herself for this meeting. She believed everything should go well. She got anything ready that Reiko had wanted.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Reiko

Re: Of Dragons and Spiders (D15 LA)

Post by Reiko » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:49 pm

Reiko had waited and appropriate amount of time before moving to the tent near hers - where Ninube was based - and bowed.

"Hello again my friend" she smiled warmly.
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Wu

Post by Wu » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:47 pm

Footsteps would eventually be herd coming near.

''Good afternoon'' said Wu as he stood outside the tent
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:56 am

Ninube greet both as they arrived an welcomed them into her tent. While a little on the smallish side, everything was fairly neat and orderly.

"So, we're here about the fate the shard I had found. Since Wu, you said that you interested in looking at it, I was wondering if we could come to an arrangement that would benefit both the Spider and the Dragon Clans." She had hoped that Reiko didn't mind her starting off.

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Wu

Post by Wu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:44 am

Wu nods at Ninube's words

''I am no stranger to the crafting of steel weapons and tool but I am intrigued about the folding techniques that where used in this piece. I am not sure we can get more out of it due to it's current state but with time and care may still be surprised.''

He folds his hands into his robes

''The way I see it things are simple: We study it and share what we find...The Empire at large could certainly benefit from better steel.''
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:44 pm

Reiko listened, nodding a few times.

"I see. I agree, while I cannot see it well with my own eyes I can tell that it is no normal technique. It would require studying to understand the best way to achieve it, and this should be shared with the wider empire. Tell me more about where you found it, and what you have discovered so far. I can try to speak with the elements to learn more about the technique used to create it."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:05 am

"I was searching those strange ruins from a few days back. The one with strange circle building. It didn't look anything like human or Nezumi stuff." Ninube shrugged. That was the best she could do describing the place.

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:54 pm

Reiko looked to Wu to see if he had anything to add.

Return to “The Camp”