Priorities (D15 EA Private)

Ninube

Priorities (D15 EA Private)

Post by Ninube » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:34 pm

Well, Ninube arrived early to talk to Reiko before the meeting.

When she sees Reiko, she bows less awkwardly than usual. "Reiko-sama, can we talk about some personal matters?"
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Reiko

Re: Priorities (D15 EA Private)

Post by Reiko » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:49 pm

Reiko, who had returned to her tent recently, could be found sitting outside it. She peered up as someone approached, then smiled and bowed.

"Good afternoon Ninube-san. Of course, please come in" she used her walking stick to stand, before holding the tent flap open and motioning in.
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:59 am

She followed her inside and sat down. Then, she turned red. "I, uh, I know this isn't the best time for this sort of thing. And, uh, feel free to send me away, but, um, I have been talking to Reo and I, uh, think he has been flirting with me." Ninube shrugs. "I'm not sure what to do. Usually, when someone showed interest in me in the past, I just used that as an opening to steal from them. But I'm not doing that now. I... I just don't know what to do now."

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:42 pm

There was a small look of surprise on Reikos face after sitting down. This wasn't what she was expecting at all.

"Hmm, how interesting. Let's take this one step at a time though, to reach the best resolution. How do you feel about Reo-san, Ninube-san?"
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:01 am

Ninube shrugs. "I like him. We get along. We have some stuff in common. He is handsome." She shrugs again. "We've only known each other a little bit. Though that will probably change. I kinda agreed to go visit his old home to get his things and see if he can convince the woman who raised him to come the Spider lands."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:16 pm

"That doesn't sound very enthusiastic" Reiko said with a small frown "although you have not known each other long, do you feel like you work well together? That Reo-san can support you where you need support, and that you can help him where he needs it?"

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:38 pm

Ninube nods. "We work well together and can support each other." She then thinks for moment. "I don't know about enthusiasm. I am just... scared. Honestly, the thought of going into the pit is less scary. This is something I have never done before and if he is looking for something more than a night, I don't want to screw it up."

She puts her hand on on her forehead in a 'what the hell did I do' manner. "I told him I didn't want to rob him. I don't know much about flirting, but I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong."

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:45 am

"I can confirm that not stealing from someone is a good way to improve relations" Reiko said with a small chuckle "I cannot say I'm an expert on romance, being that the man I love has spent the last five years trapped in a realm of evil, but I will advise as best I can. Although I'd say if you're nervous about messing things up, then there is something there worth going for."

Reiko reached out and put a comforting hand on her friends shoulder.

"Don't worry. I think you two would be good for each other."

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:28 am

Ninube nods. "Thank you, Reiko-sama. I will say something to him after we save you husband. I'm sorry for bringing this up when so much is going on. I just haven't been in this situation before."

Return to “The Camp”