No More Night Terrors (D13, LE, Open)

Jin

Re: No More Night Terrors (D13, LE, Open)

Post by Jin » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:51 am

Jin stoops to dig a little, pulling out a root, and tucking it in his pouch after inspecting it closely for disease by candlelight, "This root, as a tea, helps send the imbiber into a deep sleep. I also collected some leaves that, when burnt, the smoke helps calm and focus the mind. Together they will hopefully do the job... though I'll likely still blast them with jade before I try to use them. Are you certain you did not need any?"
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:04 am

"I'm quite certain," Umeno said, in a tone that mirrored her words. "I'm the sort of woman that feels that if I can't handle this on my own, I don't deserve to handle it at all. I will handle it though, mark my words Jin of the Ki-Rin. Arigato for your offer all the same."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Former Kawagaya | Stand-Oafish | Blessed
Carries: Armor, Dai Tsuchi, Tetsubo, Tanto, Hat and Cloak, Pack

Jin

Post by Jin » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:16 am

Another nod, "You certainly have the will for it Umeno of the Bayushi. Woe to the night terror that attempts to start that conflict. I think I am ready to head back to camp unless you needed a second for patrol?"
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:37 am

She chuckled quietly at that. "No, I think I've seen enough of this spooky forest for a lifetime. Only reason I'm still here is to keep an eye on you. Please, lead the way."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Former Kawagaya | Stand-Oafish | Blessed
Carries: Armor, Dai Tsuchi, Tetsubo, Tanto, Hat and Cloak, Pack

Jin

Post by Jin » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:50 am

Jin nods and smiles in the flickering light, "Thank you for your diligence and your protection."

With that he begins to make his way back towards the camp.

/scene?

Description

Return to “The Jungle”