D13LN, Wasn't Going to Be Sleeping Anyway (Open)

Seppun Dawei

Re: D13LN, Wasn't Going to Be Sleeping Anyway (Open)

Post by Seppun Dawei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:31 am

"Oh!"

Dawei chuckles after the exhalation, returns his voice to quiet.

"As it is, I take your word, Beloved. But after the next march..."

And while we yet may.
Seppun Dawei
Stag Clan * Bushi * Quiet * O-Iemoto * Experienced
Status 2.0, Glory 2.0, Reputation 4.5
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking
Description from Dawn 1 * Current Description
Player based in Kerrville, Texas

Doji Kaze

Post by Doji Kaze » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:42 am

Kaze smirked at Dawei's reaction. "I am looking forward to it, Dawei-kun. But we should talk to Lord Hantei soon, before his mind is occupied solely with his brother."
* Crane Clan * ex-Chinsei * Very, Very Quiet * Reformed Wild Man of the Woods * In Love With Words *

Equipment: Yari, Nage-yari, Yumi, Ashiguru armor, some rope, a jade pendant, and a shovel.

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:43 am

Dawei nods in the darkness.

"It might be worth approaching through Kinsen. She has his ear, particularly in such matters, and I have some influence with her."
Seppun Dawei
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking

Doji Kaze

Post by Doji Kaze » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:59 am

Kaze smiled. "Then that is what we shall do. So clever, to have the ear of Lady Hantei." He leaned back against the wagon wheel. "I love you, Dawei-kun."
* Crane Clan * ex-Chinsei * Very, Very Quiet * Reformed Wild Man of the Woods * In Love With Words *

Equipment: Yari, Nage-yari, Yumi, Ashiguru armor, some rope, a jade pendant, and a shovel.

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:04 am

Dawei crouches down, leans in, kisses Kaze full on the lips.

After, he stands back up and says "And I love you, Kaze-kun. More each time I see you, each time I touch you."
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Doji Kaze

Post by Doji Kaze » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:39 am

Kaze touched his lips in amazement. "I...thank you, Dawei-kun. You know...I love when you are spontaneous like that. I love how firm, but gentle you are when you are sculpting. How intent you are on your work. I find myself becoming jealous of the piece, wishing that it was me under your hands. I...I cannot wait to be your husband. And for you to be mine."

He paused for a moment, letting his hand rest on the back of Dawei's thigh. "But I fear that I am becoming a distraction to your duty, my love. And...I know what must come first." He used Dawei's leg to lever himself to his feet. "When your watch is over, come find me in our tent. You know, the one that used to belong only to me. I will show you what a good teacher you have been."

He pressed a kiss to the corner of Dawei's mouth, then pulled away.

"Will I see you soon, my love?"

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:42 am

"As soon as I can, Beloved," he replies. "But not soon enough."
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Doji Kaze

Post by Doji Kaze » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:50 am

Kaze beamed. "Soon, then." And with another kiss, he made his /exit.

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:12 am

Dawei watches Kaze leave with something of a stupud grin on his face. Then he resumes his vigil.
Seppun Dawei
"Speaking" * Thinking

Return to “The Supply Wagon”