Camp du Drap d'Or (D13, EA)

Togashi Saruko

Re: Camp du Drap d'Or (D13, EA)

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:36 am

"Hey, Sora and I had that idea together after we had seen the Nezumi city," she remarked with a soft laugh. Couldn't let Sora go and claim all the credit!
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:42 am

"Sorry. I don't have the whole story. He is running around a lot, no time to explain it from start to finish, and when he speaks about it, it's in... Sora's speech? You know, when he is trying to sound all sour and sarcastic while actually caring a lot?"
Imperial | Former Isawa | Bushi | Artisan | Skeletal
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: What Is Expected | Description

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:45 am

Her laughter was warm and understanding. "Ah, yes, I know what you mean. He's also quite the block-head sometimes. It took me several tries to explain to him the idea of this banner!"
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:04 am

"To each his own strengths. I trust Sora on a lot of things, including the most important ones... But not his artistic sensibility."
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:06 am

"Quite."

She snickered in agreement. "So, what's it like working with Sora as your brother-in-arms here? Do you usually work together back home too?"

Theme 2Profile

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:00 am

"Depends of missions. A lot of the small stuff only requires one representative from Shiba. Some are more complex and require several, but it's not always us two.

I think our duo works quite well however, and that sempai appreciates working with me as much as I respect him even if he is his usual grumpy self about that. We're different enough to excel at very different things, yet similar enough to mostly understand each other. Allow us to provide solutions for a wide range of problems.

This particular mission is definitely the longest time we've been together outside the imperial estate though."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:42 am

"Sora does need to keep someone around who is a bit more level-headed and polite," she remarked with a teasing smile. "But, I suppose his more outspokenness and brash nature is also one of the reasons I consider him a good friend. I always know I will get the brutal truth if I ask his opinion on anything. It's good to have those people in your life."

Theme 2Profile

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:34 pm

"Indeed. Indeed it is."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:51 pm

"Well, thank you so much for your help, Ayumu... but I should probably focus on the work ahead of me. There's much to do."

Theme 2Profile

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:06 pm

"Seems like there always is. Not that it's a bad thing since all that hard work is for good.

Well, good luck then.

And don't worry. I know you'll do amazingly."

/scene?

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:07 pm

/scene! Thanks for the help. :D

Theme 2Profile

Return to “The Supply Wagon”