[Day 13, EA] Like Teardrops in the Acid Rain

Reo

Re: [Day 13, EA] Like Teardrops in the Acid Rain

Post by Reo » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:13 am

Reo realizes that he might have made a horrible mistake as the long pause comes, and he feels a deep impulse to curl away in a small corner and die. Fortunately, Ninube eventually answers, but with a response that is mystifying.

Ohhhhh, she's being polite about not thinking about me that way.

"Yeah, that would be silly right? I mean, it's certainly nice that you're joining me, we've known each other less than a week ha ha ha."

Reo's laugh is a bit forced.
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:57 am

"I... mean... I...." Ninube takes a deep breath. "I have never, uh, considered such things. Before, my life was about survival. If someone called me pretty, it, well, it meant that it was easier to rob them." Ninube shrugs. "I don't want to rob you." Ninube blushed some more.

Then, she muttered under her breath. "You're pretty too."
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Reo

Post by Reo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:36 am

"Ha! If you tried to rob me, you would probably get poisoned. Also I don't really have much worth stealing." Reo hears her mumble but doesn't catch what she's saying.

"But I think I understand. Before this trip, everything was about surviving: surviving the winter, surviving until the harvest, surviving the day. Never about looking beyond." Reo offers a bashful smile. "I think it's ok that we haven't worked it out yet."
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Ninube gave a playful smile. "Well, you have the poison." Ninube chuckled. "I did that once. A man showed me how to brew some. I poisoned him and took his stuff. Not the fatal kind. The kind to put him asleep."

Ninube considered for a second that maybe, maybe this is not the best story at the moment. "I mean, I don't do that sort of thing now. At least, I wouldn't poison you." Hand meet face. "I'm sorry. That sounded better in my head."
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Return to “The Camp”