No Filter (EA, D11)

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: No Filter (EA, D11)

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:58 pm

"Perhaps so... I think mine may be tied, in part, to a vision I had... an encounter with the past."

She shrugged. "That is only a guess, however... more importantly, you say your own gift came during a slide at a mine? How did that come about? Do you mind sharing the tale?"
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Kyosei of the Isawa

Re: No Filter (EA, D11)

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:06 pm

"We were mining, the ten of us, in the furthest in section. There was an earthquake, and the ceiling began to fall. Some of the others were able to shove over a wooden beam, then it hit. Darkness, and I could feel my blood pouring out of my body. A few others called out, or cried, or whimpered, but as the time passed, the number dropped. Then, I felt a touch. A voice I could barely hear, in my head. I talked to it, pled with it. Screamed at it, begged it. And, after hours, a hole opened. Unnaturally round, barely big enough for my shoulders. Three of us crawled out of there. And I was later to find out it was an Earth spirit. One that became curious why, after giving it my blood, I did not ask it of anything. Eventually, of course, it understood my begging, and opened the hole. And Master Ouno took me on as a student. But, since that time, I have been able to speak with Earth spirits. Perhaps they have taken all the blood I needed for my life in that instance?"
Kyosei of the Isawa Tribe
Shugenja • Earth • Experienced • Jade

Glory 2 • Reputation 4 • Status 1
Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.
When out in the area outside the camps, Axe, shovel, bo staff.

Return to “The River”