M'thack'thatch (D11 LA)

Jin

Re: M'thack'thatch (D11 LA)

Post by Jin » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:00 am

Jin touches his jade in greeting, "Good afternoon. I do not think we've met."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:03 am

"No, I don't think we have."

She glanced between the two, and then added, "I'm Ongaku no Ryoko, of the Takemori tribe. If I'm intruding, I can move along - I was simply searching for clues as to who built these ruins. I wondered if perhaps they might have once been created by my own ancestors."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Jin

Post by Jin » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:12 am

"You are not intruding. I am called Jin and this is Ch’chit T’kkiri." He takes great pains to duplicate the nezumi's name as accurately as possible. His eye takes in the flames, "You are a sorcerer then?"
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:52 am

"I guess. It's a new thing - I'm still trying to see what I can do."

She shrugged. "Practice makes perfect, they say."

Flicking the flames away, so that they rolled away up her sleeve out of sight, if not for the strange glow which flickered around her cuff, she added, thoughtfully, "The magician Agasha thinks it may be an innate capability, triggered by an encounter with an Ogre relic."

So it seemed, at least.

Glancing at the nezumi, she silently wondered what it was thinking, if the idea of a half-ogre with magical abilities angered it, perhaps.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:09 am

The nezumi appeared to show little care for the development... he simply stood there with a general grumpy vibe lingering in the air.
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:14 am

Jin looks to the Nezumi, more curious than catching any of the tension that might exist, "Have you heard of such magic among the ogres?"

Description

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:23 pm

He shook his head, “Big-horned... uhm... Ogres no use magic in our Empire. Big, strong. Dumb like cow. Some violent ogres always run and fight... maybe they magic. But all ogres madness now. Since fallen-rock-man open crater.”
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Jin nods, "Fascinating. I've never heard tales of such either... though I've not heard many tales of ogres period." He considers for a moment, "Innate, you said? It does not draw on spirits?"

Description

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:40 pm

Ryoko frowned.

"Dumb? All dumb?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I wonder why. The ones in my tribe are not stupid... perhaps something about this place."

With a soft sigh, she added, "Well, I suppose it doesn't matter anymore - after all, all the ogres here in the south are gone now, or so I'm told."

Shrugging, she added, "Well, I cannot say for certain, but I don't know of any spirits... I feel like I'm reaching out out from inside, if a spirit is involved, it doesn't talk to me."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:00 pm

Jin rubs his chin in thought, "Normally the spirits ask for some price for their aid. Blood or the like. Have you noticed a cost?"

Description

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:13 pm

"Not really. I get tired if I work this magic too much, but I also get tired if I carry heavy boxes from the supply wagon."

Ryoko shrugged.

"So... have you found any clues about this place?"

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:34 pm

Jin looks around for a moment almost having forgotten where he had followed the nezumi to, "Oh. I don't know who built it but definitely an ancient race. I imagine it was either a place of study or worship apparently all the planes are near to this place."

Description

Return to “The Ruins”