Something Terrible [EE, D11]

Jin

Re: Something Terrible [EE, D11]

Post by Jin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:32 am

"That is the point of the greeting but it is not why we began carrying jade. The corruption of the dark realm attempts to seep into souls and minds and steal them away. The nezumi say it has already managed to seize any goblins and ogres south of their lands, turning them into mindless, wild tools of destruction and they believe it can do the same to men. Shinsei shared a similar worry. Apparently the celestial balance of jade helps repel that influence so we do not fall under its sway."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Shoji Haka

Post by Shoji Haka » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:34 am

Haka shrugs. "It is like possession, this one suspects. One does not know when a ghost is possessing them, it just... happens. And then the possessed is coming at you, trying to gnaw off your face."
Shoji Tribe • Shaman • Blind • Enlightened • Earth • Void • Haunted

Glory: 2.0

I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff,
I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:38 am

"Well, don't change the fact that I'm going to try to smash anything that tries to gnaw my face off. That's why they let me come along, after all... my ability to smash dangerous things."
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:54 am

Satone uses her free had to slap Taochusu on the shoulder.

"You and me both, friend."
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Return to “The Web Field”