[D11, EN, open] Supplies to Watch

Noriaki no Yamadono

Re: [D11, EN, open] Supplies to Watch

Post by Noriaki no Yamadono » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:26 pm

Ninube wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:12 am
Ninube shakes her head. "Nevermind. We have no evidence about that. I think I may be taking Agasha's advice to the extreme. But I did find something neat in the ruins." Ninube casually looks and makes sure there is no non-Spider near her. "It's a piece of from an old weapon. They had skills beyond ours."
At that, the mountain of a man raised an eyebrow..he leaned in closer. "What kind of weapon?" There was an excited curiosity to his voice, a glint in his eyes of interest.
Spider Clan | Bushi | Large AF | Blessed by Bishamon and Earth
Carries: Bronze Tetsubo | Fur lined hat and cloak | Bronze Sword | Travelling Pack | Shakuhachi
Accompanied by: Matsu

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:34 pm

"I suspect it was a sword blade. It was really strange. I mean, there was damage to it, but it looked like had been folded over itself. If that makes sense." Ninube shrugs. "You really just have to see it." She opens her straw cloak, shifting her body so it stays out of the rain, but allowing Yamadono and Matsu to see it.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Noriaki no Yamadono

Post by Noriaki no Yamadono » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:36 pm

It wasn't Yamadono who reacted first. It was Matsu. Her eyes widened as she leaned in. There was a hint of a smile. One might even think it was love at first sight when she saw the blare.

"It's beautiful!" Was her breathless exclamation, laying eyes on the thing. Yamadono tilted his head slightly, regarding the weapon.

"I... I've never seen something like that before."
Spider Clan | Bushi | Large AF | Blessed by Bishamon and Earth
Carries: Bronze Tetsubo | Fur lined hat and cloak | Bronze Sword | Travelling Pack | Shakuhachi
Accompanied by: Matsu

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:53 pm

"Neither have I. I have been to many villages and tribes and never seen anything close to this. Even Wu was impressed." Ninube shrugs. "He was there when I found it. I just wonder if we can learn to make our own."
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Return to “The Supply Wagon”