The earth moves (EE, D11)

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: The earth moves (EE, D11)

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:21 am

"I... don't know..."

She took a slow breath, and tried to clarify. "I would like to speak more... to make sense of all this. I just don't know how to tie it all together."

A dry chuckle, half laugh, half hiccup, and she added, "I admit, I'm out of my depth here, in many ways."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Noriaki no Yamadono

Post by Noriaki no Yamadono » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:30 am

"Okay." The mountain of a man nodded. "It has been a long time since I last... sought someone for myself. I'm not certain anymore about how to approach this either." He chuckled with her, and offered a reassuring smile.

"We have all the time in the world to talk."
Spider Clan | Bushi | Large AF | Blessed by Bishamon and Earth
Carries: Bronze Tetsubo | Fur lined hat and cloak | Bronze Sword | Travelling Pack | Shakuhachi
Accompanied by: Matsu

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:51 am

"Yes... you're right."

She laughed, a dry laugh. "I've never sought... in that sense. It's a little new, the things I'm feeling. Like when I was first a woman, and saw men in a new light... but deeper... more sincere."

A gentle smile spread across her features, and she added, "I'd very much like to understand this... even if maybe it will take time."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Return to “The Camp”