[D11 EE] In Your Eyes (Hanzou's Tent-Closed)

Shinjo Miuna

Re: [D11 EE] In Your Eyes (Hanzou's Tent-Closed)

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 am

"She left, why? What's going on?" What could cause Shinjo to leave at a time such as this? "Wait, you said at the speed she was going. Is she very fast?" Miuna had no idea if the Kami were faster than humans. It would make sense though, considering how much stronger they also were. She looked to Hanzou with concern.
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:43 am

"I heard that..." He didn't know of a sign for the wise man. "Shinsei... he left mysteriously this morning. Phi and Shinjo left to find him and bring him back. I watched them leave. Shinjo changed!"

He spread his hands wide to emphasize the last part.

"She became a great fire horse, a Ki-Rin. It was amazing and beautiful. Then, Phi rode her and they ran off. They were gone in seconds! All that was left were lingering motes of fire."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:25 am

"I'm... sorry, what?" She asked, hands slow and clumsy. "Shinjo...transformed, and Phi...rode her?" Miuna's eyes had a far away look as she tried to work through what he had said. After a moment of intense processing she seemed to snap back into focus. "Wait, you said the man ran off? I wonder why." She did not seek his council but she knew of Shinsei. She'd seen Phi seek him out a couple times, and knew he had advised Shinjo on more than one matter. The fact that they both left in pursuit of him meant he must really be in danger. "I hope they'll be alright," she signed. She was worried, and slightly bitter she had missed the transformation. I bet it was beautiful, she thought idly.
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:30 am

"I can't really describe it." he shrugged. "She became fire and light. She was taller, her head almost reaching the branches. She resembled a horse but with some feature similar to a what a dragon might be. And, she had antler, grand majestic antlers that swept back. I can't say how fast she was. I've never seen anything like it."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Return to “The Camp”