[Day 11: LE: Open] Toss a shell

Jiyo Sora

Re: [Day 11: LE: Open] Toss a shell

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:11 am

Sora looked her over.

"Fuck 'em. Make the bastards wait until the stars burn out."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Inga

Post by Inga » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:04 am

"I can't. If spirits want me dead then I shall face it with my forehead held high." She looked up and smiled. "May be the afterlife will be better."
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:34 am

"Spirits can do incredible things. But so can we. Surrender is best avoided. If you have to lose, make the bastards pay for their victory."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Inga

Post by Inga » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:11 pm

"I will not go quietly into the spirits hands." She nodded. "I will fight with all my might until my breath no longer will continue."
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:02 pm

"Good."

He seemed content to leave it at that, although he made no move to depart.

Return to “The Camp”