[D11-EM+LM] Mai oh Mai! (Closed)

Ryoshun Mai

[D11-EM+LM] Mai oh Mai! (Closed)

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:12 am

Mai was in a particularly foul mood. Despite having nothing happen last night it was that time of the month. No, not the one you are thinking of. The one where she sometimes inexplicably wandered off. The night before passed safely.

The nightmares raged as always. Strange howls from dead men and creatures made of ragged flesh and bone. Usually, she would go into total seclusion when it was at its worst like this. Now there were three she would readily accept comfort from. However, she was too proud to ask them to spend time with her so she did in fact hide herself away for the full duration of the morning.

((OOC: don't enter her tent without asking, if noone appears she just crafts for 6 hours straight lost in thought))

2 slots so 12 fleshcutter, tn 10 each=all succeed one with a 54? one is really pretty fluff-wise
Ryoshun Family* Artisan * Cursed!
Status - 1.0, Reputation - What is Expected, Glory - 3.5
Wears/Carries:
Light Armor, Sturdy Clothing, tanto, yari, whetstone, Blacksmith's hammer, inherited carving knife, 8 shark teeth

Reiko

Re: [D11-EM+LM] Mai oh Mai! (Closed)

Post by Reiko » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:44 am

Ninube had informed her superior of the planned meeting today, and had spread the word. Reiko had asked her friend to allow her to help, and so she was tasked to go speak with the Bat. Which worked fine for her, as she wanted to check in on her allies and friends.

She approached the tent, using her walking stick to guide her, and knocked on it.

"Is anyone home? It's Reiko."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:19 am

"Ah enter!" Spider were always welcome in Mai's tent. Except the eight legged, fuzzy ones. She had a nice spear to poke those with. Bowing low, "Reiko-dono, it is nice to see you again."

"This one is working on restocking arrows for those who need them."
Wears/Carries:
Light Armor, Sturdy Clothing, tanto, yari, whetstone, Blacksmith's hammer, inherited carving knife, 8 shark teeth

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:23 am

Kanna entered shortly behind Reiko, keeping a carefully neutral look on her face. Though her eyes certainly did light up on seeing Mai.
Spider Clan | Reiko's Shadow | Wary | Warrior
Carries: Tetsubo, Bronze Sword, Practical Clothing, Bottle of Wine, Bottle of Beer

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:18 am

Mai gave a small smile to Kanna, flushing ever so slightly. It was the heat, right? Right?

"Kanna-san. Always nice to see you! Spider Clan is always welcome to visit."
Wears/Carries:

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:06 pm

Reiko entered, giving the woman a smile and a bow.

"Arrows? Those will be useful, although I don't know many archers. I assume it's because arrows are easier to make without easy access to standing forges?"

She looked to Kanna a moment before looking back to Mai.

"I hope you are well, my friend? Your kin also."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:00 am

"Yes, arrows take little time. They can be made in the field, and are sadly expendable. I am trying to keep busy as much as possible to aid the expedition."

"Yes, Taiko and I are well. Sadly, our Clan is small."
Wears/Carries:

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:19 pm

"Small is not bad Mai-san. It means you're more akin to a family than a tribe, and I think that's lovely" Reiko said with a smile "there is a meesing in a few hours, and we wish to have a representative of each clan there. Would I be able to ask for either yourself or Taiko-san to join us? It's quite an important meeting, regarding the risks of what we are going to be facing soon."

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:16 pm

"I will join unless Taiko requests to. I think I have had a bit more interaction with other Clans on this expedition. I also would like an opportunity at the end of the meeting to hand someone the arrows I have made. Redistribution of goods is pretty important."
Wears/Carries:

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:30 am

"I consider all of the Bat friends, but if I am honest I'd hoped to offer for you to come more than your kin. I believe you are more suitable for such a responsibility" Reiko offered with a nod of respect to the woman "although if it were to interfere with your preparations of the equipment for the armies, I would not wish to interrupt that."

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:50 am

"I can work as I talk or take a short break. I have been hard at work from wake to sleep provisioning on every day we do not march. Perhaps some time away will do me good." Her eyes briefly flitted over to Kanna.

"I am not exactly the best fit to speak for my clan. You honor me in saying so."

"Who else will be in attendance? Any from the Nezumi delegation? I learned a bit of them recently, I plan to debrief you and yours as well as Taiko in full. I would like to gather just a bit more information first, though."
Wears/Carries:

Kanna

Post by Kanna » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:40 am

"Some time away is always good," Kanna responded with a wry grin.
Spider Clan | Reiko's Shadow | Wary | Warrior
Carries: Tetsubo, Bronze Sword, Practical Clothing, Bottle of Wine, Bottle of Beer

Ryoshun Mai

Post by Ryoshun Mai » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:22 pm

"Perhaps soon I can make those prototypes for your clan over breakfast or another private affair? Always nice to enjoy your company." She looked from Reiko to Kanna, debating something internally. "This one assumes discretion in our interactions?"

She looked to Reiko as she spoke. After she bit her lip inwardly, ever so slightly and glanced at Kanna.
Wears/Carries:

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:39 am

"Oh? You have been working on the plans?" Reiko said with a curious look "you will always have discretion in our interactions Mai-san. As for the meeting, there will be at least one Representative of each of the clans, as well as the Swift Star Shinjo-dono and potentially Hantei also."

Return to “The Camp”