Goal Collaboration

Jin

Re: Goal Collaboration

Post by Jin » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:48 am

One point is going towards marriage so Shinjo doesn't get pissed at Jin. (Assuming Jin survives otherwise this gets to go somewhere else)

One point might go towards starting to have Rokugani learn to make Shiney weapons to be able to fight spirits.

One point might go towards starting to develop his 'detect a Thunder' spell.

I'm opening to collaborating with others who want to help with those (though be aware the weapon one definitely has the Kolat trait) or open to putting them on the backburner if there are some 'yes, this is what Jin would do' ideas floating out there.
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Ko

Post by Ko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:49 am

Ko has a thing to which she is unwaveringly committed and I have no idea what it's valued at. I might be looking for help? :lol:
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest
Status: 1.0 ✖ Glory: 1.0 ✖ Reputation: Bad, real bad ✖ Character description

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Jin

Post by Jin » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:59 am

Ok, looks like radiant weapons are already free for all - thought like steel it would need a goal - so that's a point free for other projects.
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Wu

Post by Wu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:06 am

I will likely research the secrets of folded steel - I hope with the help of others

I am willing to help the Seidou make a family in the dragon
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Shinjo Koyama

Post by Shinjo Koyama » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:07 am

I might be convinced to allocate some of my points to some non-self-serving projects that actually click with Koyama's outlooks and have some IC links behind them.
Once known as Kozan of the Hikaru

Ki-Rin Clan ʭ Highlander ʭ Dragonborn ʭ Froward ʭ Frank ʭ Fierce ʭ Focused
Status: Shinjo's Guidman Glory: Bairn of the Earth Repute: 'Freedom!'

hatchet, spear, studded club, leather-and-bone armour, bear hide cloak
beer skin, dice, xun, cowrie shell strings

Xiao Bao, the sarcastic raccoon dog

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:26 am

If someone has 1 more point, I was debating on forming a city (as opposed to a village or town) at where Beiden would eventually end up. Would do a castle for the city next game and make the pass a major point for the Scorpion. :)
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Former Kawagaya | Stand-Oafish | Blessed
Carries: Armor, Dai Tsuchi, Tetsubo, Tanto, Hat and Cloak, Pack

Wu

Post by Wu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:30 am

I am stuck, I will need to use all my points for a good use of GD
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Togashi Nadare

Post by Togashi Nadare » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:32 am

Wu wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:30 am
I am stuck, I will need to use all my points for a good use of GD
Do eet!
Dragon ClanEarthTattooed • Herbalist • Sane • Enlightened
Samurai Without Borders (Co-founder)
Tattoos: Lion (Chest); Balance (Back)
Equipment: Yumi, knife, sturdy clothing, travel pack.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:38 am

Edit: After some second and third thoughts on the matter. No, I'm not going to ask for anything. Y'all have too many good ideas floating around, and there's only about 100 between all of us, so I want to see which ones get done.

That said - Phi's are spoken for at this time. 1 point for one thing, 2 points banked to set up a 5 point purchase after next game, assuming she survives. If she does not survive Heavenfall, my points will be much more open-ended in use, since one of those won't be able to happen.
Last edited by Nozomi on Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Wu

Post by Wu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:58 am

I will burn GD and all of my points to make punching a crane in the face an acceptable courteous greeting in court. From then on crabs will happily sends 'delegations' to the lands of the crane for very merry greetings

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:59 am

Wu wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:58 am
I will burn GD and all of my points to make punching a crane in the face an acceptable courteous greeting in court. From then on crabs will happily sends 'delegations' to the lands of the crane for very merry greetings
Let me get my marriage in first, and I might throw a point at that! :lol:
Seppun Dawei
Stag Clan * Bushi * Quiet * O-Iemoto * Experienced
Status 2.0, Glory 2.0, Reputation 4.5
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking
Description from Dawn 1 * Current Description
Player based in Kerrville, Texas

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:00 am

Wu wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:58 am
The other Dragons hearing about this will gasp with shock and start wondering how you could say such a thing. Togashi, knowing what Nanzi has done, will just give you the nod of approval.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Shoji Haka

Post by Shoji Haka » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:01 am

Haka is probably just going to make a path, but if anyone is interested in having a Haka family, let me know I guess?
Shoji Tribe • Shaman • Blind • Enlightened • Earth • Void • Haunted

Glory: 2.0

I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff,
I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:02 am

Miuna would like to see sign language spread after how well recieved it was on the expedition. I think that's a 4pt objective though, and I also wanted a point for Miuna to marry, I think. So I'm 2pts shy if anyone would like to assist ~
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:45 am

Ryoko's going to need to chat with GMs to make sure I figure out the cost of her idea, but it also ties into the library system Sora envisioned, so you may want to loop me in on that. ^^
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:45 am

Ongaku no Ryoko wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:45 am
Ryoko's going to need to chat with GMs to make sure I figure out the cost of her idea, but it also ties into the library system Sora envisioned, so you may want to loop me in on that. ^^
Yesssssss. :twisted:
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:53 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Ongaku no Ryoko wrote:
Yesssssss. :twisted:
Hook me into the PM chain if you like to hash out the idea.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:47 am

After some IC discussion with Agasha, which I hope I can follow up on, I'd like to develop an alternative method of casting. That may be a necessity, depending on our success and how risky blood magic may become. But, I'd like to see something new.
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:49 pm

Looks like there's a lot more people asking for points than offering them.

Part of me still wants to open some kind of institute that would teach about foreign languages and cultural differences (Nezumi included) so our next diplomatic endeavor do not have to rely on slaves-as-translators and a lot of good will from everyone.

I feel like mechanically this could be merged with Miuna/Sora/Ryoko project, so I might contribute points rather than request them, but I'm not sure about the details of that.
Imperial | Former Isawa | Bushi | Artisan | Skeletal
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: What Is Expected | Description

Kyosei of the Isawa

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Hanzou wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:47 am
After some IC discussion with Agasha, which I hope I can follow up on, I'd like to develop an alternative method of casting. That may be a necessity, depending on our success and how risky blood magic may become. But, I'd like to see something new.
I am currently thinking of offering a point for the library system, and a point for this. And... save a point for next game? Probably that.
Kyosei of the Isawa Tribe
Shugenja • Earth • Experienced • Jade

Glory 2 • Reputation 4 • Status 1
Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.
When out in the area outside the camps, Axe, shovel, bo staff.

Return to “Out of Character Chat”