Goal Collaboration

Seidou Satone

Goal Collaboration

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:46 am

Satone would like to create a family, which requires 5 points.

Additionally, she would like to join the Kolat, which requires 5 points and unanimous agreement from the 3 current masters.

I know Haruyo expressed interest in founding a Ronin school (if we don't get a family)
Last edited by Seidou Satone on Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Jiyo Sora

Re: Goal Collaboration

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:48 am

Tossing out that some PM networking for the library project is already underway. Will know what points I have available for other goodies once that settles.
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Bayushi Umeno

Post by Bayushi Umeno » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:44 am

There is certainly a part of me that'd enjoy the Scorpion being more fleshed out. A second family could do that, but I don't think Umeno's even family head material tbh. An Umeno Bushi School would be more her style, but even that might be a bit much.

Just writing out my mind. What to do, what to do... maybe a few smaller goals...
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Former Kawagaya | Stand-Oafish | Blessed
Carries: Armor, Dai Tsuchi, Tetsubo, Tanto, Hat and Cloak, Pack

Anjing Xia

Post by Anjing Xia » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:50 am

Puts out small wooden begging cup labelled 'Crab School That's not a Bushi School'
Crab • Seidou • Niece of the Daimyo • Surprisingly Literate • A Little Awkward
• Here To Help • Front Line Combatant • Recorder Of History

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:54 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:48 am
Tossing out that some PM networking for the library project is already underway. Will know what points I have available for other goodies once that settles.
Actually, there's a thought... any Nezumi wanna chip in one point?
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Reo

Post by Reo » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:58 am

People were talking about a series of libraries.

I could see each clan having their own specialties and secrets, but maybe one point to chip in collectively to make a grand system and then a second to specialize your clans school?
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:59 am

Reo wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:58 am
People were talking about a series of libraries.

I could see each clan having their own specialties and secrets, but maybe one point to chip in collectively to make a grand system and then a second to specialize your clans school?
That's what I'm trying to set up!

Sora's been making noise about it, Saruko has as well, so at first I was like, "well, we could go halfsies," but we're open to others. :mrgreen:

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:00 am

My points are spoken for as is. But if people want in on my super secret project PM me. It's cool we have cookies and air guitars and hookers.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:01 am

Nanzi wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:00 am
My points are spoken for as is. But if people want in on my super secret project PM me. It's cool we have cookies and air guitars and hookers.
Bloodspeaker cult?
Seppun Dawei
Stag Clan * Bushi * Quiet * O-Iemoto * Experienced
Status 2.0, Glory 2.0, Reputation 4.5
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking
Description from Dawn 1 * Current Description
Player based in Kerrville, Texas

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:02 am

It is not in any way shape or form related to Jigoku or Oni, because that is bad.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:02 am

He means Gozoku, folks.

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:03 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:02 am
He means Gozoku, folks.
That is gauche, we call ourselves the Heian Bakufu.

Canary

Post by Canary » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:04 am

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the addition to the goal rules, as well.
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:04 am

You can saaaaaaaaaaaave!

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:05 am

Canary wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:04 am
I would like to draw everyone's attention to the addition to the goal rules, as well.

Hmmm... does this mean that someone could put a point towards one goal now, let's say "Build a Castle", and then add points to it next game (even if not playing the same character, but with someone who has reason to contribute to it, of course)?
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:06 am

Togashi Saruko wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:05 am
Canary wrote:

Hmmm... does this mean that someone could put a point towards one goal now, let's say "Build a Castle", and then add points to it next game (even if not playing the same character, but with someone who has reason to contribute to it, of course)?
I am basically doing that for one of my goals, and if people have points to spare I would be grateful.

Canary

Post by Canary » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:11 am

Togashi Saruko wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:05 am
Canary wrote:

Yuppers
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:25 am

Well, I think that makes it easier for me to decide what to do! :D
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:28 am

I have an idea for a family that might be interesting and fill a gap. If anyone wants to help with a point or two, feel free to get in touch with me! No big deal if not, though, for I have other ideas and plans... :)
Chinsei Tribe * Hunter (Bushi) * Herbalist * Storyteller * Singer * Pleasant-Voiced * Sharp-Eyed? * Talkative! * Night Child
Status: 0.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: Normal / What is Expected

Speaking * Signing
Equipment: Light armor, sturdy clothing, wide-brimmed straw hat, straw cloak, yari, yumi, quiver, water and rations, traveling pack
Profile!

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:35 am

Anyone with one or two to throw my way could potentially do something cool.

But need to see how tomorrow ends.
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Return to “Out of Character Chat”