The Final Watch Rotation

Nozomi

Re: The Final Watch Rotation

Post by Nozomi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:49 pm

Togashi Nadare wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:38 pm
I can change my sleep schedule as needed.
Seppun Dawei wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:33 pm
I'm good for any or all, as needed and as events allow.

I've been standing night-watches anyway...
Jiyo Ayumu wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:56 pm
The LE event is Nanzi's only apparently, so no need to account for that in the end.

Available for any slot depending of who would have the most fun interacting with Ayumu in your opinion (let's face it, these threads will most probably just be RP).

EDIT: Of course, maybe I shouldn't book any event after EA at the moment...
As Ayumu indicates. These are almost certainly going to be more "RP Opportunities," as the patrol that encounters something does so in Late Evening and is currently duking it out with the fire demon. Unless the GM's step in, this is more of an IC making sure we have watches going in the night.

But if you guys don't mind setting up the sleep schedules accordingly, I can 'put you down' for Early Night and Late Night. We have a LOT of people on Early Night right now, and most of our others are 'up and about' in Late Evening, meaning that those are covered, and this gives the three of you time if you want to run a thread, and potentially Wu or Hanzou as well.

Whatever floats your boat either way.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Seppun Dawei

Post by Seppun Dawei » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:51 pm

I'm good on Late Night.

I'll start a thread.
Seppun Dawei
Stag Clan * Bushi * Quiet * O-Iemoto * Experienced
Status 2.0, Glory 2.0, Reputation 4.5
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking
Description from Dawn 1 * Current Description
Player based in Kerrville, Texas

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:27 am

Change my tentative to confirmed. Since the Supply Wagon appears to already be covered under Early Night, I'll start up the thread and take my watch by the camp shortly.
Chinsei Tribe * Hunter (Bushi) * Herbalist * Storyteller * Singer * Pleasant-Voiced * Sharp-Eyed? * Talkative! * Night Child
Status: 0.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: Normal / What is Expected

Speaking * Signing
Equipment: Light armor, sturdy clothing, wide-brimmed straw hat, straw cloak, yari, yumi, quiver, water and rations, traveling pack
Profile!

Return to “Out of Character Chat”