Ki-Rin Clan ʭ Highlander ʭ Dragonborn ʭ Froward ʭ Frank ʭ Fierce ʭ Focused
Status: Shinjo's Guidman Glory: Bairn of the Earth Repute: 'Freedom!'

hatchet, spear, studded club, leather-and-bone armour, bear hide cloak
beer skin, dice, xun, cowrie shell strings

Xiao Bao, the sarcastic raccoon dog

Jiyo Sora

Re: Bonnie Orokos

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed May 20, 2020 3:40 am

I'm more impressed by how thoroughly Orokos spanked down my "maybe I can get 20 on a 3k2 if I believe hard enough-"

Just look at this beauty.
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:23 am

Subject: Visions of Horror [EN, D13]
Miyako wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:21 am
While Miyako can readily identify and obtain the necessary ingredients necessary to ward off her nightmares, actually doing so is way, way, way too much, the nightmares too horrifying for her to even stand up against that which she sees, and once more she tossed and turned throughout the night, the flashes of flaming forest filling her head...

Smoke This, Trust Me: Success (Harvested in morning here

Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: Absolute Critical Failure, My God...

Oh dear lord!

That roll! :shock:
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:24 am

Some may have thought they had a terrible roll once upon a time - I looked you all right in the eye and said "hold my beer" :lol:
Chinsei Tribe * Hunter (Bushi) * Herbalist * Storyteller * Singer * Pleasant-Voiced * Sharp-Eyed? * Talkative! * Night Child
Status: 0.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: Normal / What is Expected

Speaking * Signing
Equipment: Light armor, sturdy clothing, wide-brimmed straw hat, straw cloak, yari, yumi, quiver, water and rations, traveling pack
Profile!

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:25 am

Yep, that is worse than my 3, 2, 1 right there. Yep yep.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:38 am

I don't think I've seen such a terrible roll before among my rolls. I'm actually kind of impressed at that. Maybe a good thing I didn't spend Void on that, I don't know if I could take another 1... :D
Chinsei Tribe * Hunter (Bushi) * Herbalist * Storyteller * Singer * Pleasant-Voiced * Sharp-Eyed? * Talkative! * Night Child

Speaking * Signing
Equipment: Light armor, sturdy clothing, wide-brimmed straw hat, straw cloak, yari, yumi, quiver, water and rations, traveling pack
Profile!

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:54 am

This. This is what Orokos follows up with for me. Silliness.

Speaking * Signing
Profile!

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:55 am

Heh, well at least it was sorry.
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:56 am

Apology accepted, Orokos. Apology accepted... :|

Speaking * Signing
Profile!

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:48 am

Subject: The Wedding
Togashi Nadare wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:07 am
This was why Togashi had sent him here. He could feel it. The power flowed through them all like the pulse of the world. His whole being resonated with it.

Blood called to blood.

Calmly the knife did its work as he made his request. His human blood held power, that had always been true. Its offering was well received by the kami. And so did that which Togashi had gifted to him...

Nadare's eyes blazed with the power of a god made mortal. A pure light. Golden.

"It begins..."

Togashi's voice echoed from the Tattooed man as the golden colour became a stream that flowed, bursting forward. It enveloped the rescue team in a golden prismatic bubble, reflecting the light like crystal.

"Go. Now."

---

D16. EE. The Wedding. 2C. Leading the Ritual casting, Earth. Base TN 30 -7 from Balance Tattoo, Final TN23. +5 from Reiko. +20 from successful castings.: 5d10o10k3+25 33
We are all so happy that this succeeded in the end! But you look past the -7 off the TN, the +25 bonus, and really take a look at what Orokos served up, and holy cow... :o

Speaking * Signing
Profile!

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:11 am

Yeah, first time I saw that I thought it was a typo.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Return to “Out of Character Chat”