The Brotherhood - Order of Heroes (Approved)

Nozomi

Re: The Brotherhood - Order of Heroes (Approved)

Post by Nozomi » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:45 am

Bayushi Umeno wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:42 am
*throws confetti and puts up a 'AWESOME JOB!' banner* <3
I am very much looking forward to seeing some of the other stuff we see come up from everyone. There's about 100 points roaming around before people burn dark fates and great destinies, so there is bound to be some interesting stuff.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Miyako

Post by Miyako » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:50 am

Nozomi wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:34 am
Miyako wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:29 am
I wonder... instead of having the guqin be buried/burned with you if it might make more sense for someone to keep it and have it take an honorary place at one of the early shrines.
I would actually be 100% fine with this. However, this is where I'm going to note that if it takes up residence in the shrines, it won't be Phi who does it herself. More of an outcropping his legend leads to it showing up. Maybe Miyako or another brings it.

Oh, why you ask? *coughs and laughs* Phi's Forsaken/Cursed by Yomi. I don't get to have pretty inheritances.
That sounds great, actually! I could have been talked out of going full Chinsei Way and burning everything with him and maybe held onto the guqin at least, taking it home for an honorary place in Chinsei Mori, and once the first news about the Order reaches the forest this gives me the exact excuse I need to go visit the Dragon mountains like I promised I would. Definite setup for turning into a future artifact or something.
Chinsei Tribe * Hunter (Bushi) * Herbalist * Storyteller * Singer * Pleasant-Voiced * Sharp-Eyed? * Talkative! * Night Child
Status: 0.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: Normal / What is Expected

Speaking * Signing
Equipment: Light armor, sturdy clothing, wide-brimmed straw hat, straw cloak, yari, yumi, quiver, water and rations, traveling pack
Profile!

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:52 am

Nozomi wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:45 am
I am very much looking forward to seeing some of the other stuff we see come up from everyone. There's about 100 points roaming around before people burn dark fates and great destinies, so there is bound to be some interesting stuff.
The trick is seeing what gains traction...

Due to throwing in on the library scheme like I did, I had only a couple of tentative stab towards rules-based goals before throwing my hands up.
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:55 am

Miyako wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:50 am
Nozomi wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:34 am
Miyako wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:29 am
I wonder... instead of having the guqin be buried/burned with you if it might make more sense for someone to keep it and have it take an honorary place at one of the early shrines.
I would actually be 100% fine with this. However, this is where I'm going to note that if it takes up residence in the shrines, it won't be Phi who does it herself. More of an outcropping his legend leads to it showing up. Maybe Miyako or another brings it.

Oh, why you ask? *coughs and laughs* Phi's Forsaken/Cursed by Yomi. I don't get to have pretty inheritances.
That sounds great, actually! I could have been talked out of going full Chinsei Way and burning everything with him and maybe held onto the guqin at least, taking it home for an honorary place in Chinsei Mori, and once the first news about the Order reaches the forest this gives me the exact excuse I need to go visit the Dragon mountains like I promised I would. Definite setup for turning into a future artifact or something.
Yes. like this. I'll include it above. make a tiny note to the mods that you've done it. Like you two said. Possible future artifacts are future artifacts.
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:26 am

Nifty! seems fun!
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Return to “Out of Character Chat”