[Day 7, EN] The Dark Night

Hanzou

[Day 7, EN] The Dark Night

Post by Hanzou » Fri May 29, 2020 10:11 pm

Outside of camp, Hanzou crept quietly through the hills of the jungle. He carried his lantern with him as he followed the various trails cutting through the dense foliage, watching and listening for anything strange. He knew there were others standing guard, but he needed to actively look for threats. There was a tendency for him to lose focus when simply waiting and watching. He needed to keep his senses sharp.
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Inga

Re: [Day 7, LE] The Dark Night

Post by Inga » Fri May 29, 2020 11:40 pm

Inga was getting a bit claustrophobic in the city and the camp is always filled with people. Inga has been in a big family but mainly left her alone. The freedom she had in the forest was pretty neat yet she was never alone. She saw Hanzou looking around and moved closer to the odd man. "Hanzou? What are you doing here?"
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Hanzou

Re: [Day 7, EN] The Dark Night

Post by Hanzou » Fri May 29, 2020 11:42 pm

"Patrol." he answered. "There are others on guard in camp, but I'm hrist more comfortable out here."
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui

Inga

Post by Inga » Fri May 29, 2020 11:47 pm

Inga nodded. "It is better to have more than one set of eyes. This place looks kind of very different in this light." She looked at the very darken sky. "I can barely see the stars."
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Fri May 29, 2020 11:58 pm

He nodded. "The great forest is seech like this, if you go deeper in. It can be kikt easy to lose your way. Will you join chisss me?"

Inga

Post by Inga » Sat May 30, 2020 12:19 am

"The forest where I grew up made unknowing people get lost. Could be the spirits that inhabit this one that may lead us astray." She looked at the path ahead. "I will join you on this. I needed to free my mind and this might change the pace."

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sat May 30, 2020 12:34 am

"If that is the most the ssiss spirits might do to us, we'll be alright. " he grinned. "Where is your hist forest?"

Inga

Post by Inga » Sat May 30, 2020 12:47 am

She looked around. "North... It is called the Forest of Dreamers. It is close to the mountains. The tribe where I am from lives there." She nodded. "Where are you from?"

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sat May 30, 2020 1:02 am

"The Valley of Spirits, north of these mountains and west of the chreet great forest." he answered.

Inga

Post by Inga » Sat May 30, 2020 2:10 am

"Valley of the Spirits... Never been there." The girl gave it some thought. "Maybe we can go there after we return from this expedition."

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sat May 30, 2020 2:20 am

"I wouldn't screee recommend it." he shook his head. "Spirits from the mountains prirp and the forest plague the area, including malevolent and violent ones. My people dwell there to guide those skiev spirits to where they belong."

Inga

Post by Inga » Sat May 30, 2020 3:27 am

"Ah... well then... I wouldn't want any more spirits attached to me." Inga sighed."Any recommendations on where to go after this?"

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sat May 30, 2020 3:41 am

"I haven't travelled tissst before myself." he replied apologetically. "I'd like to, though. Go sheeeths north, beyond the great forest and the spine. I'd like to see more of what these veeesk gods are creating."

Inga

Post by Inga » Sat May 30, 2020 3:51 am

"I see... I haven't traveled much but it was a long way from the forest to this place." Inga nodded. "I don't think I want to go back."

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sat May 30, 2020 4:05 am

"I don't think I'm meant to go snenct back." he responded. "I will if I can, to at least thank my teacher neenk for all the lessons he taught me. But, it has always chevst been clear that I didn't really belong there. I'll rissstss find a new home."

Inga

Post by Inga » Sat May 30, 2020 4:32 am

"I would like to wander around the world the gods are trying to make." She nodded. "I think Nana wouldn't mind me not returning." He kept an eye out.

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sun May 31, 2020 5:32 am

"Is there some place skeeckts specific you'd like to see?" he asked after a quiet moment of looking around.

Inga

Post by Inga » Sun May 31, 2020 11:17 am

"I think I want to see something new." She nodded to herself. "Like the ocean... I have never seen the ocean."

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Sun May 31, 2020 12:46 pm

"Neither have I." He shook his head. "I can't imagine that tissss much water."

Inga

Post by Inga » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:06 pm

"Neither can I." She nodded.

Return to “The Outskirts”