Tch'tch-Uk (D7 EA)

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Tch'tch-Uk (D7 EA)

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 1:48 am

The Brave-Warrior-of-Black-Moonset walked into the library of his people. The smells of knowledge lingered in the air.

He came forward and sought out an attending Rememberer with a small bit of cloth in his claws.
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Canary

Re: Tch'tch-Uk (D7 EA)

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 3:28 am

A smaller white-furred rat with large red eyes approached him. She's dressed in a colorful wrap around their torso with a pleated kilt and a a few piercings adorning their ears. He recognized her - a mate of his before he left. Her eyes go wide when she saw him, and she immediately went in for a hug. "Black Moonset! You're back! It's so good to see you!"
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 3:43 am

He embraced her heartily and smiled, "T'tok tch'tch! You are as enrapturing and fragrant as I remember in my loveliest of walks in the realms of the dreamworld."

He held her tightly for another moment, "How are you?"
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 3:49 am

"And you... well, you smell of those-with-no-hair, but I can ignore it because I'm so happy to see you," she laughed. "And your words are as beguiling as ever." She nuzzled against him.

"I'm doing well. Your pups are healthy - I sent the oldest ones to City Hall when I heard you'd arrived. I figured you might go see your father first."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 3:52 am

"I was most happy to see them. It was for their sake, and the others that I surrendered myself to those barbarians. To see them alive... brings me great joy. You are a clever and powerful Bringer-of-life." He said with a smile.
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 4:07 am

She brushed her whiskers against him. "And you are clever and powerful for finding an escape from the hairless ones. I would be interested in choosing you again this year if you're staying."

She looked curious. "Though I doubt I'm the only reason you came here. What's that?" She looked down at the cloth he held.

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 4:12 am

"If one can crush two goblin skulls with a single swing... One does it." He said with a smile and a flick of his whiskers against her ear in a playful manner.

"This... this is far less enchanting than spending a mating season with you." He paused and looked down at the rag.

"This is a scent I collected from an unusual location just to the northwest... Some monument had been erected. Perhaps something to do with the Five Races. You always had such a keen sense of smell and remember even the most minute details... I was wondering if you could place what I could not."
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 4:22 am

"I'm looking forward to seeing your prowess in action," she responded playfully in turn.

"Perhaps. Scents from the places where all five races met can be very confusing. I'm impressed if you didn't pass out just smelling the marker itself," she replied, accepting the cloth and taking a light whiff before inhaling more deeply to ensure she herself wouldn't be overwhelmed. "Fascinating... This is quite the find. We might have to update the maps and see if we can get a few Remembers up there to look at the marker itself. I'm getting... echoes, distant images."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 4:25 am

He nodded, "What do you see my clever dream?"
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 4:38 am

"Flatterer," she replied with a smirk before continuing. "The scents are both from the Kitsu and the Zokujin. If I remember correctly, this relates to the day they lost their great city. It's about their own fight against the corruption we now face to the south, though they didn't have to deal with an gaping hole in the world in their time."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 4:53 am

He nodded slowly, trying to gather a picture.

"And what of that sour-sweet smell..."
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 5:21 am

"That is their way of communicating the corruption that spreads now from the Crater, I believe," she explained.

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 5:24 am

He sat back on his tail and put his hand to his chin, "I see... Drawing them in with sweet corruption... The madness is sure to take many of these hairless-ones in the days ahead..."
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 5:30 am

"Black Moonset... What are the humans after at the Crater?" She asked. "Many have come by the library today, seeking knowledge. I did my best, but my knowledge of the human language of the north isn't the strongest. I can speak Rhuumal just fine, but the tongue of the northerners is stranger.""\

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 5:35 am

He let out a sigh as he leaned back on his tail more fully and crossed his arms.

"They wish to go to the Crater... Apparently the star that fell on the Chief-of-Chief's home was one of their leaders. He is now entrapped within the realm of evil beneath the surface of our world. They wish to go there and extract him... A foolish plan. Sacrificing their whole pack for the life of one who could not escape on his own. If he were a child... then perhaps I could understand. But this... this is folly. Not with 10,000 hairless-ones could they do this." He paused.

"If a way could be found to close the Crater... their folly could be turned to a far nobler purpose."
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 5:59 am

"Our greatest shamans were lost in the Heavenfall. I don't know what could close a rift between worlds such as the one at the capital..." She replied, stroking her whiskers. "We have some knowledge of it... many memories related to the other mortal races are stored here. I wonder if it could be done after all..."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 6:38 am

The ones who lead these hairless-ones... They are different. Their strength could possibly be used... If we knew how... Perhaps their might could buy the time we’d need.” he thought aloud to himself as was often his habit.

He then looked to his past mate, “If such knowledge even still exists... Or we could find a way to communicate with ones who do know...

He paused, “Those-Whose-Power-Shines-Brighter-Than-a-Thousand-Torches-and-Whose-Name-Stands-As-a-Great-Wall-Against-Tomorrow?
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 7:13 am

"The combined power and knowledge between they and the Transcendents..." She moved up against his side, leaning into him a little as she leaned on her own tail. "They would need powerful shamans, as well. Maybe theirs and ours. I think to do it, one would need a very difficult set of circumstances to bring together."

"It's possible, though. It might be possible. Things that can open should be able to close."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 7:17 am

I have only heard of the Transcendants... And only with fear and awe. Can they be contacted... Is such a thing possible.” He asked as he reached out a paw to scratch the other Nezumi behind the ear.
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 7:27 am

She made an appreciative noise, closing her eyes as she answered. "They are spirits of our people in the end. We are all tied to I'thich. There must be a way. I will speak with the Shamans. We have to try, don't we? These leaders of theirs are the best opportunity we have to at least help contain the damage. Perhaps save the Empire."

She wrung her hands. "If we can help keep our children from suffering as much from all this, I feel like we have to try."

Return to “The Library”