The smell of knowledge (LA, D7)

Canary

Re: The smell of knowledge (LA, D7)

Post by Canary » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:10 am

Reiko wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:54 am
"So they're not magical, just using your more enhanced senses to create memories that are sealed away...fascinating" Reiko gazed over the sticks (or what she could see of them) with a very curious look on her face "still, a scent that contains a memory, it means the memory exists."

She gazed back at the rat.

"Are you a curious to see if such a thing was possible? It would be a fantastic way for us to share in one-anothers history. As the leader of the Spider clan, or tribe to put it as the Nezumi does, knowledge is something important to me. Perhaps once this mission is through we can discuss a knowledge trade."
"Me think memory live in dream-place. Scent make tie to memory-dream. Like... scent pull you-you memory? Dream-place make memory pull for all," she tried to explain the theory in what she knew of the human language. It wasn't easy.

"Very-very... want knowings, yes. Give and gain more very-very good. Me look after great stick dome because knowings very important. Just... Bad-bad with north human speak yet. Good with south human speak."
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:31 am

Ryoko slipped out, realizing she was out of her depth, planning to look elsewhere.

/exit
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Kyosei of the Isawa

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:50 pm

"If I may ask, does that mean the scent triggers memories in each that hold it, or that each will have slightly different understanding of it, from those scents?"
Kyosei of the Isawa Tribe
Shugenja • Earth • Experienced • Jade

Glory 2 • Reputation 4 • Status 1
Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.
When out in the area outside the camps, Axe, shovel, bo staff.

Return to “The Library”