D7 EA: Subterranean possibilities

Wu

Re: D7 EA: Subterranean possibilities

Post by Wu » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:52 am

Wu scratched his head

''I...will give this some thought. Thank you for your time and opinion''
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:00 am

"Time and opinion are things I have plenty of at the moment, my friend. I just hope mine is actually of use to you."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Wu

Post by Wu » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:53 am

''I will certainly keep it in mind'' he replies with a bow ''But now I am afraid I must make my exit.''

He bows again to both men

''It was a pleasure talking to you both''
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:48 am

"Likewise."

He actually meant it. The more he interacted with Togashi's followers, the happier he was that Togashi had deigned to accept followers.
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Hanzou

Post by Hanzou » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:51 am

"Same." Hanzou gave a wave as he wandered off to look at the rest of the market.
Stranger ~ Shugenja ~ Water ~ Archer ~ Hunter ~ Healer ~ Spirit Talker ~ Small ~ Wary ~ Ennui
Glory 2 ~ Reputation 4 ~ Status 1

Carries: Yumi, Arrows, Aiguchi, Lantern, Water, Medicine Kit, Jade (4/7)

Return to “The Marketplace”