Ratch Tr-foo (D7, EM)

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Ratch Tr-foo (D7, EM)

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Thu May 28, 2020 9:23 pm

As the army set up camp just outside the city, one member of the strike team made a bit of an advanced reconnaissance mission on his own. He first walked with excitement as he approached the outer tunnels... but the imagery he saw as he walked through the city slowly decreased his enthusiasm.

In only two short years... this great city had been put on the brink of destruction. His mind grieved for not being able to have been here to fight back the evil. But things began to make more sense about their past few days. The swamp had moved... because his people were losing control of the land.

He saw little ratlings and their mother look at him and point... then whisper excitedly as he walked through the streets. Somewhere in these tunnels were undoubtedly his own children and prior mates, but none made themselves known to him for now.

He arrived at the home of the governor, his father, and walked inside. The guards let him pass with hugs and claspings of paws. The Brave-Warrior-of-Black-Moonset had returned. This could only mean good things... they all hoped.

As he entered the room where his father spent most of his time, he saw the older ratling looking over some maps. Seeing the old man look up he smiled for the first time in what must have been over two years, and rushed forward to embrace his father.
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Niche: 4.5 | Chieftain Class
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Canary

Re: Ratch Tr-foo (D7, EM)

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 2:32 am

The old that's eyes went wide and filled with tears as he saw his son for the first time in two years. He hugged him tight, even as they heard rat feet of various sizes pattering over the stones with cries of "Papa!" and "Big Brother!"
GM + Bird + Glorious Plumage + Experienced

"Is the dark side stronger?"
"No, no, no. Quicker. Easier. More seductive."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 2:41 am

Seeing his father approach... all he could do was mouth the words for father as he was enveloped by his patriarch's embrace.

The Brave-Warrior-of-Black-Moonset smiled and enveloped the little ones with fast feet in an embrace. Next came his brothers as tears of joyful reunion came streaming down his face. There were little ones holding on to his leg and brothers patting him on the back as the family rejoiced in the return of their Black Moonset.
Ratling | Never Lost | Disturbing Countenance | Painful Bite | Fearless | Favorite Pup
Description
Possessions: Spiked Big Stick (Tetsubo), Yumi, Sturdy Clothes, Light Armor, Traveling Pack

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 3:16 am

"Black Moonset... I thought I would never see you again..." His father had an arm wrapped around him as his siblings and children as scrambled for hugs and attention from both of their adult family members.

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 3:30 am

"I too had resigned myself to the captivity of the pig-smelling-hairless-ones for a time. But opportunity has struck. Two of their leaders from much further in the North have arrived. They claim to be the siblings of the rock that fell from the sky... They claim he is trapped within the realm of evil and are intent on withdrawing him from the orifice. They were ill prepared and unknowledgeable of our lands and requested that I lead them on their suicide mission. I saw my opportunity to return... and took it." He said with a smile and scratches on the heads of the little ones that gathered around.
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 3:35 am

The young rats chirp and squeak happily at the attention. His father smiled and scratched his head. "I hoped beyond hope that you would find a clever way to escape. I should never have worried in the first place. Your mother was extremely clever, as well."

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 3:40 am

"Mother was so clever that she once tricked hoomans into thinking rope was currency! I have a long way to go yet until I reach mother." He laughed merrily after his jest.

"It is so good to see you all."
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 4:02 am

His father laughed heartily at that. "I remember that... What a time that was. Your mother was quite the trader. She could sell feathers to a Kenku."

"I'm happy to see you, too!"

"Are you going to visit mama?"

"Tell me about what happened with the hairless ones!"

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Fri May 29, 2020 4:06 am

Black Moonset smiled and nodded, "I'll go see your mother later."

He paused and looked at a different one. "But not yours!"

He laughed merrily with the group at that joke as well.

He crouched down a bit to be on the same level with the children, "Well... what is it you want to know of the hairless ones. Their ways are exotic but... quite primitive. What stories have the Wise-Old-Ones told you?"
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Fri May 29, 2020 9:06 am

"I want to know what happened to you, big brother!" The young boy who'd spoken up threw up his arms. "Did you trick them? How did they catch you?"

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Sat May 30, 2020 12:22 am

He shook his head, “They did not catch the Brave-Warrior-of-Black-Moonset. They had taken many pups. Black-Moonset traded himself for pups. Pups go free but I stay. But then Giant-Grass-Smell-Hairless one comes and says ‘We are so dumb. Need to get to pit, but no know way.’ So clever Black-Moonset says, ‘I show you way if you release me.’ Giant-Grass-Smell-Hairless one agrees and I brought them back here. Black-Moonset must go on and show them... but he will return. Like Black-Moonset always does.
Description

Canary

Post by Canary » Sat May 30, 2020 1:48 am

The children giggle at the part about how the grass-smelling one said they were dumb and cheered when he said he'd be back. "The Crater is really dangerous! Will you show them all the way there?" A younger one asked, looking afraid and taking hold of Ch'chit T'kkiri's arm.

Ch’chit T’kkiri

Post by Ch’chit T’kkiri » Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 am

He smiled and brushed whiskers with the little one. "Black Moonset is clever little one. He will take the safest paths. Avoid fights as often as he can. But Black Moonset is also strong... so if he has to fight. He will win. And if he can't win. He will run."
Description

Return to “City Hall”